Takuen, master of FIRE

name : Takuen
origin : xilorian
affiliation : elemental master
element : pure fire
power : every powers of fire
universe : Nah’ayara
place : Xiloria plot

In the Nah’ayara universe, every bionicle has two powers, a base (light or shadow /!\ don’t make them good or bad) and a second element (fire, water… around 10 elements) these elements are really weak and are mainly present to influence the appearence of their owner. But, the inheritance of the ancients, offers to chosen ones pure powers, Takuen is one of these chosen one, she was just a villager with the elements light > fire and received the power of fire, the light in her completly disapeared and she joined the elemental masters brotherhood to protect Xiloria, using her new abillities.

In Nah’ayara, there are 6 plots, each plot have one elemental master per element (including light and shadow), when a master die or abandon his role, the power goes to someone else to replace him.

1 Like

OK, this is literally Ackar with some swapped pieces.

7 Likes

This is seriously just Ackar.

2 Likes

@Toa_Vladin
@Toa_Radrix
You right gents

This is just Ackar with some swapped parts.

2 Likes

oh hey, isn’t this just ackar?

3 Likes

Copying Ackar doesn’t really make for a MoC. Just because you say it’s female doesn’t mean it’s not the same build.

2 Likes

That’s not even a moc! It’s literally Ackar (as others have said) Change at least one more thing!

1 Like

He changed some things tho.

3 Likes

This is basically just akar with A different head

2 Likes

ftfy

3 Likes

Huh? Fifty… what does that mean

2 Likes

Its FTFY (fixed that for you)

3 Likes

Hey guys, I noticed that’s just… who’s ackar ? Is it someone from another universe ? because this character is from MY universe and there is no ackar there

1 Like

This doesn’t matter. The only thing that matters is that this moc is Ackar.

4 Likes

It doesn’t matter what MoC is from what story, it matters that they have the same build. If I slap a different mask onto Tahu Mata and claim that it’s Mrs. Smith, a schoolteacher in a different universe, it doesn’t mean I can claim I created the build. Sure, the character is yours, but not the build.

4 Likes

I’M SORRY, I DIDN’T KNEW THAT USING THE SAME COLOR SCHEME AND A STUPID INIKA BASE WAS FORBIDDEN !

and some of the same parts that (i believe) were only released with ackar.

2 Likes

IT’S FORBIDDEN TOO @Jakanader ? SORRYYYYYYYYYYY !!!

1. Why are you shouting?
  2. I assume that if you use the parts that were only released with Ackar then you would have the Ackar set and know how it was built. To me, it looks like you built the set and the only changed the bottom limb pieces, the mask, and one of the shoulders.
3 Likes