Takuma's AMA

I actually know someone who keeps threatening to do this…

I officially have no idea what you’re talking about.

Let me know what happens.

2 Likes

What do you think of this:

3 Likes

Okay?

I don’t know if you’ve answered this in the past or not, but are you at all interested in any of the current lego system lines?

Honestly, not much. I don’t actually build with LEGO sets all that much anymore, so it’s hard to justify buying them just to build once and forget about. I have to admit though, that Morro Dragon looks amazing.

1 Like

Ah man, it’s been hard to keep my hands aka wallet off of that one.

Yeah… I’ve been running into that dilemma quite a bit lately as well. In my case, however, I’m still kind if inclined to get them for display seeing as I follow the Ninjago series pretty closely.

On that note, how about displaying and/or storage? If you just sort of put them together once, do you keep them on a shelf to display or something along those lines?

Are you Hitler?

Why is your face so wonderfully memeable?

8 Likes

Favorite Nintendo vidya (if any)?

Takuma has the best facial expression out of us all. XD

6 Likes

What upcoming movies are you excited about?

What is your favorite number?

The only Nintendo system I’ve ever owned is a Wii and I only have one Nintendo game for it. So I supposed Brawl wins by default.

Pacific Rim 2, whenever that comes about.

I don’t have one.

3 Likes

takuma

can i ask who stole your sense of humor?

Kinkajou. Never saw it coming. Took me into the back alley behind a bar (which was an adventure in and of itself since I’m never in a bar to begin with) and beat the tar outta me. Been missing ever since.

3 Likes

The correct answer is purple: everything to the right.

2 Likes

Have you played Shovel Knight?

Are you an extraterrestrial biological entity?
What are your feelings about Fox Mulder?
Why are pickles?

I have, though I’ve not yet finished it. That game is a blast but it sure isn’t a pushover. I know a new free update is either about to release or just has, so I’ll have to get back into it.

Never heard of them.

4 Likes