Tales of Glory and Valour: the Seafarers Fantasy RP sign-up

They’d have heard legends for sure. Depending on the source that’d dictate the dragons reputation in them. Either wise sages, and protectors of the world. Else they’re fearsome monsters that destroy cities.

Also, Mako met one.

Perhaps

3 Likes

Okay I’m finna to post can someone give me a quick tldr of what’s happened on the island so far

6 Likes

Alexis canonically ignored Mako, he stormed off

Nico is dead, tharos just told you

Karl wants to know where we are

Dolphus was kidnapped by Ari

They met a lil Boss

They’re now in an orchard after commiting murder

5 Likes

Understood :saluting_face:

AT THE BOAT

• Mariner is pacing back and forth, worrying himself to pieces due to a lack of Dolphus, too committed to his cause to go on land and search for him.
  • Mako inquired about the boat that Alexis saw, but gave up waiting for an answer and ran down to it. He saw a set of big footprints and a box of tools and took the tools from it, and is now returning.
  • Tharos responded to Alexis to let her know that Nico is unaccounted for. Nico appeared on a separate island and was taken in by a Halinth tribe.
  • Karl is hungry. :yum:

NOT AT THE BOAT

• Ari took Dolphus from the shore and sprinted into the woods, where she threatened to break his shoulder and Dolphus decided to vent in #general, which made the local mods angry.
  • Said mods showed up, captained by a man with very evil eyes. He scared the pants off both of them, but Dolphus flexed his Gorov muscles and put on a good show, unaware that the Captain knew exactly who he is :smiling_imp:
  • The captain hinted at his knowledge and scared Dolphus half to death, prompting Ari to take over and the pair to leave to a supposed orchard under the watch of a couple armed guards.
  • They made it almost there when Ari took a spike out from her hair and stabbed a man through the skull with it, prompting the other one to attack Dolphus and Dolphus to defend himself with a counter-attack. It didn’t work, and now Dolphus has a minor injury and thinks he is going to die, oh and also the wing got revealed to Ari and the other guard is running for his life and there’s also a dragon and he’s probably not very happy rn :goo:

Do please read over events briefly before posting because the Ari/Dolphus/Captain exchange is one of the best in the whole rp I love it :goo:

relevant info starts here:

6 Likes

i mean, mako met one…

4 Likes

fun fact these birds have one of if not the largest wingspan of any living bird, are incredibly savage predators, and also horrible jerks that bully everything they can’t eat :goo:

so in other words, the perfect wing for a Gorov :goo:

4 Likes

It is done, should have more time for posts now that exams are done

5 Likes

wow

Mans dead :pensive: Captain bout to kill a man

I’m sorry Winter, but Tharos is history :goo:

6 Likes
6 Likes

I hate how quickly you threw that together
It’s going in the Togav folder :goo:

6 Likes

You should

5 Likes

Jsyk next time you post make sure to give DuneToa a reply too:

If for no other reason than having Alexis canonically ignore someone else :smirk:

I know this is just a bot that we all know the GM handed over to you, but man there’s a lot of autohits in this post :pensive: poor mans goin through a lot now

4 Likes

They’re there because I explicitly asked the GM if I could do it beforehand. I wanted to keep this section relatively compact instead of Ari spending the future 3-4 posts carrying out this relatively complex move and hauling the progression of this side of the game

10 Likes

Well that makes sense. Apologies, wasn’t sure from the other side of the uber secret pm between you and Winter where you talk about all the extra secret spoilers and how to kill Dolphus :dizzy_face:
it’s ok I like a challenge :goo:

4 Likes

I’m already doing it, hoping to give him a heart attack when he sees how magical the world is

@Atobe_Brick I see you :eyes::eyes:

Next we work on getting you to make a post without quotes at all

5 Likes

Dolphus is the one experiencing trauma here not me :pensive:

3 Likes

The question now is if I want to make Alexis unnecessarily cruel to tharos so we can see him cry

6 Likes

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

I mean uhm, your choice bro :goo:

6 Likes

Just remember, developmentally he’s about 16 himself it won’t be hard to push.

5 Likes

I want this man’s to weep

3 Likes