Tales of Glory and Valour: the Seafarers Fantasy RP sign-up

First post in the topic, and if you have any questions feel free to ask me

2 Likes

@RUKAH TOGAV

5 Likes

your pfp fits this message with comedic perfection

The timeskip nears…

5 Likes

Vote is over, I gave an extra 12 minutes cause I’m such a nice guy.

3 Likes

hey where are the rules for fleet?

3 Likes

@MakutaOisli You can read up on the rules here

4 Likes

@Atobe_Brick time for Rook to gamer rage and flip the table on top of Dolphus

4 Likes

Let me know when you guys are ready for Timeskip to tomorrow.

3 Likes

I mean, I’d post some more before it, but the question is will anyone else?

but I’m sure everyone’d be ready to make several posts once the timeskips happens am i right fellas

:eye: :eye:

4 Likes

I am very busy tomorrow so I can’t promise any posts until Monday

6 Likes

Name: Karl Benz

Race/species: Human, though with strange armored implants on his arms that allow him to equip certain modified weapons (specified below).

Jobs/skills: A mercenary with a mysterious past, Karl is trained in stealth, hand-to-hand combat, and swordsmanship. He has a dueling broadsword that he wears at all times, and is capable of repairing his equipment, though his skills at metalwork and fine repairs can be sketchy at times.

Appearance: Tall, about 5’ 6” in height. Slightly thinner than most people of his stature, though athletic in build. Prefers to wear muted colors, a mix of brown, gray, and green. Sometimes wears a hooded cloak to hide his face, though usually for the drama rather than the actual utility. He has a slight amount of stubble on his face, and looks a little older than his age of 37 years. His hair is a dark brown, close to black.

Weapons: The aforementioned dueling sword, a knife, and a small dart launcher of expensive design that can be mounted to his arm. It has a capacity to hold four shots at a time. He also has a total of twenty of the darts stored in a pouch on his belt. The darts are made of small sharpened wood pieces, so they are easy to replace.

New character, joining soon.

4 Likes

There you are good buddy

3 Likes

7 Likes

hwait im here

what happening

8 Likes

he returns

2 Likes

Winglad :>

There was a vote for who gets to be captain
It was a tie
And DuneToa is here now

And also Birdobe_Brick

5 Likes

uh

one person joined

dolphus voted for alexis
rook voted for rook
tharos had depression

really not much tbh

4 Likes

4 Likes

I have been trying to drag this sleeping beast over the threshold of Day 2

3 Likes

The trip so far has been an arduous one, filled with many hours of begging and pleading as participants vanish into the ether, only to reappear at odd hours to ask someone to respond.

4 Likes