Tales of Glory and Valour: the Seafarers Fantasy RP sign-up

Stelf edit because I forgot an important detail about Tharos in there.

3 Likes

Yknow honestly I pictured Tharos as this fish person hybrid all this time, now knowing he’s a voldermortling I’m trying to wrap my mental picture around this new frame of reference

3 Likes

Fish person? Lol not quite sure where that came from.

3 Likes

3 Likes

His species is of an appearance similar to elves (Because the first few RP’s I did were mostly with like D&D players and they were scared by it not possessing Elves.) Of course he’s more than just a Tolkien insert.
Screenshot_20230822-163856

4 Likes

oh gosh

waiting for Flavius to attack the Caelin’s Hand

Rook it’s ok you can admit you have dandruff we’re extremely forgiving (we are not forgiving whatsoever)

4 Likes

Surprise, now it’s a sea monster. Leaving the northern fleet for later when the Characters have more motivation to fight em.

3 Likes

excuuuuuuuuuuse me :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

ok ngl that’s an awesome name for a giant squid monster

well time to get Dolphus to be even more anxious and potentially wounded as well :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Occasionally I hit a good one.

@Atobe_Brick are we gonna get a second Rook post in 1 day? :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

4 Likes

I’m going to bed in one or two hours we’ll see :eyes::eyes:

4 Likes

:eye: :eye:

also I really wish I could draw because the current events as a visual would be so rad

4 Likes

I may know a guy. But he don’t work very quick.

3 Likes

Same :smirk:

Also live reaction of Rook lifting Dolphus’ military cape to see what the fuss is

4 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I guess you mean realistic epic fantasy scenes fine I’ll let it slide

4 Likes

boi you cannot equate flawless birdobe art in ms paint which changes shape with every post drawn with a mouse because we do a little trolling with actual drawing capabilities that make things that actually look good and are presentable

plus not only are my normal human proportions so hard to nail down that I can’t even draw Ghid the same way twice I literally can’t force myself into consistency of any sort outside of tracing :pensive:

here’s hoping Togav becomes a successful franchise which makes thousands of dollars and people then make fanart on twitter of tiny timothée chalamet

4 Likes

Hundreds of dollars even. I’d say $567

Also because this is kinda a big battle, the squid will have a weakness that needs to be exploited to beat it. The character that figures it out gets the kill. It’s the first one so it’ll be really easy

@Ghid
@Atobe_Brick
@Rukah
@MakutaOisli
@N01InParticular
@Winger
@Winterstorm345
@DuneToa

4 Likes

man tagged @DuneToa :grinning: :+1:

it’s gonna have to be really easy in order for Dolphus to do anything

4 Likes

Nooooo, the only active combat character

4 Likes

Imma be real boss, I don’t know how you expect me to respond to this when Dolphus already left the scene entirely

2 Likes

If there’s a storm, you could just ignore it. There’s enough noise already on the ship at this point that Karl would be practically inaudible.

2 Likes