Tales of Glory and Valour: the Seafarers Fantasy RP sign-up

I somehow read the top portion of that post, but missed the entire character bio

1 Like

Ok when you say Northern Fleet, was he captured by rival forces in the Armada? I’m now confused. Or was he even further north, Captured by the enemies the Northern Fleet guides against.

2 Likes

Alright, I went back to the lore topic, and it looks like I got the Northern Fleet and Winter Legion mixed up. My original intent was that Andreas was captured by the WL.

I suppose it would be a bit unbelievable that the WL would travel across the entire planet just to capture him, so I don’t mind changing the story so that he was captured by another a rival faction or what have you, granted it fits into the lore.

3 Likes

Well, given the Timeline, definitely not the Winter Legion. Yeah we could say it was the Northern Fleet, that captured him

EDIT
@Ghid approved
@Atobe_Brick approved
@Winger Approved
@N01InParticular approved
@MakutaOisli approved

Provided I didn’t miss anyone we’re in a good position to start (Anyone else may feel free to still sign up however)

5 Likes

this weekend would be optimal for me as I’ll be gone wednesday through saturday afternoon

6 Likes

Very good.

Seeing as my son Winger will be deceased until saturday afternoon then saturday must be the day we start. My saturday is going to be impossible for the majority of the day, but just bunny Dolphus along and I’ll do a recap post once I return.

in the meantime…

EDIT: I did it again please stop me before I make a third one

3 Likes

what if I wanna read the third one

I done did something y’all should check out if ya playing a Mage

@N01InParticular
@MakutaOisli
@Winger (I think you had a dude who was training to be A Caelin)

3 Likes

I will be aliven’t from 2 EST today until saturday afternoon/evening possibly. If things start before then I’ll just make a catch-up post when I make my long awaited return

7 Likes

This is so sad.

5 Likes

What is? The Magic info?

2 Likes

So all of the factions of the Armada are enemies with each other as well then?

1 Like

Not openly, but they are competing with each other

Me is back

6 Likes

Going to change the wing length from 6’ to 4’ for two reasons

folded, the wing would extend past any reasonably-sized military cape if it was six feet

with the power to shatter bone, there’s no need to have it outreach any other melee weapon possibly also including Mako’s whip. plus, until Dolphus’ secret is revealed (which hopefully won’t happen for a short while), it’s not going to be used unless in close enough quarters where it could do some serious harm.

@Winterstorm345 lemme know if you’d rather keep it as is. Also, let’s get this party started :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I just wanted to let you all know, this character is not supposed to be a bad guy. Morbid? Yes. Morally different? Yes. Thinks about the worst possible outcome first? Yes. Bad guy? No.

1 Like

I think the majority of NPCs in this game are going to be walking the morally dubious line from what @Winterstorm345 has said so far. It wouldn’t surprise me if the entire party is revealed to have unconsciously supporting a rather criminal enterprise by the reinstating of the king.

4 Likes

Oh wait, it’s Saturday

Nah you good bro

Whatever would give you that idea

2 Likes

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/and-so-it-begins-gif-6.gif

It is now time for Dolphus to pretend he’s in control of the situation in spite of being terrified

3 Likes

who are you talking about here?

Most likely Dolphus

1 Like