@N01InParticular @DuneToa especially n01 be ready to real
![]()
hopefully there’ll be more rook and co. posts I can pull from for more silly ooc drawings
dolphus about to get schwasted off pain meds
![]()
@N01InParticular @DuneToa especially n01 be ready to real
![]()
hopefully there’ll be more rook and co. posts I can pull from for more silly ooc drawings
dolphus about to get schwasted off pain meds
![]()
Mariner is about to be upset about finding out about an interloper like this.

that’s what I was hoping for
Alexis: I’m going to give you five seconds to explain where you-
Mariner: IT’S A GOOD THING FISH HAVE MERCY BECAUSE I DON’T
Karl: May I enquirer what this armored thug wants of me?
(Draws his sword that he has yet to use)
Alexis watching Mariner beat Karl into a fine paste: I thought he was crabby before but yikes
Mariner:

WINTERSTORM IS REAL I CAN FINALLY POST
Wacky thought of an alternate universe where the characters never had anything majorly horrible happen to them
Mako would still be living on his island, possibly even attaining a leadership position and dealing with the crooked leadership on a bureaucratic level to bring decency and order into play once again.
I know nothing about Jade as there’s almost no posts from Rukah
Rook Andreas might survive his expedition with his crew intact, having never been successfully betrayed by Pyotr, move up the ranks, and establish himself as a shipping magnate in direct competition with the Gorovs, surviving numerous assassination attempts in his goal to keep the market open.
Dolphus’ mother would never have died early on, giving him extra support as the years went on and keeping him considerably more human as he distanced himself from his father. After the assassination of Gregor, his mother takes over the business and hires Rook, merging with his company and giving him a considerable share of the stock, with Rook taking on a slight mentorship of Dolphus, who is much less worried about magic and completely incompetent with a blade.
Karl would be exactly the same because he’s the only developed character who isn’t a victim of severe physical/psychological trauma lol
Nico would never have caused such a horrific event as he recollects, becoming far more disciplined in his assassinations and taking on a personal code of honor. He is invited, along with the others, to meet Tharwin and be sent on his mission, selected due to his renown as a bodyguard-for-hire.
Alexis would have completed her training and joined the military in full, never suffering amnesia or any alterations. She would meet the rest of the party in command of the military convoy sent with the sailing vessels to seek out the new king, with the blessing (and, of course, financial backing and sailing ships) of Gorov Andreas, the largest shipping and financial management company in the world, large enough and powerful enough to conjure its own army if needed.
I should probably get on that, huh?
You’d have to be careful which circumstance you walk into, as right now Rook’s below, Mako’s… I don’t know, Alexis is about to kill a man, and Mariner is about to kill Dolphus
of course you could always bug Tharos, he definitely doesn’t have anything else to be doing 
now do the same but if they had more
A succinct write up, seems all the characters were well covered.
I definitely did not forget he existed in my hiatus. Nope he’s uhhhhh petting the ship cat.
Perhaps I’ll have her go explore another part of the ship
Winterstorm is ok :]
He is currently off screen
Tales of joy and fervor: The Lifefarers fantasy RP
(I guess I’m the only one who writes my character’s surname sometimes)
Rook will love the cat when he finds it
@MakutaOisli posting music to fit the scene is a cool idea
Sooo I heard many good things about this rp (I’ve also been persuaded to read a good chunk of it and I must admit I’ve really enjoyed the story so far)
I’m wondering if you have a space for one more character because I’ve got this whacky character concept that I think will fit into the crew well
Absolutely, I will make it happen, (and add more layers to the plot muahahaha.) What’s ya concept my friend? (Feel free to send in DM if you’re shy or haven’t quite worked some schtuff out.)
What did you think of my post.
very edgy
It had good use of imagery in it.


Mako would fly into a violent rage and slaughter all the village leaders for their complacency before being speared down by the local fisherman, buried in a grave with no name, having given in to his fury at the injustices done.
I know nothing about Jade but I assume she would be sad or something
Rook Andreas would go insane, the tortures endured in prison being too much for him to bear. Rather than becoming hardened, his now fragile psyche would shatter at random points, making him incredibly dangerous to all those around him. Breaking free from prison by force, he and his army of inmates would steal the largest vessel they could find, and he would begin a life of inhumane and cruel acts of piracy across the coasts, becoming a monster none could contend with.
Dolphus would be mostly eviscerated by the blast, losing all of his limbs and remaining in a coma for almost a full month. When he awoke, he would find all his limbs replaced with bird ones, a much further test step in the process of completing the Suncursed. Coupled with his traumatic past, Dolphus would thoroughly lose any will to live, becoming completely numb to pain or prodding by his new masters. After being fully converted into a Suncursed, he would die within a week.
Karl would be very sad and a bit edgy.
Nico would allow his psyche to run even deeper into the persona he had developed, until he was completely unpredictable in his actions, and remorseless in the lives he took. Rather than seeing it as an occasional necessity he could cover up, he saw it as his responsibility to eliminate the undesirables. Before long, he set his sights on Rook Andreas, the monster of the seas, and after infiltrating his group was forced to defend himself from a wild attack by his new superior, killing count coal but losing an arm in the process. Taking his seabound throne, Nico would prove significantly less capable at commanding the armed thugs under Rook’s previous position, and his new empire would splinter apart, leaving him with a fraction of the power he had once attained.
Alexis would be consumed by her amnesia to the point of mental instability, lashing out at those who tried to help her. With advanced fire magic capabilities, she would become convinced that the powerful people in the seafaring society held some secret against her, and after eliminating them one by one, she eventually slaughtered all the positions of power in the summer armada, plunging it into utter anarchist chaos.
Tales of grief and big sad: the depressionfarers justlikemefrfr RP