Tales of Glory and Valour: the Seafarers Fantasy RP sign-up

:eye: :eye:

also I really wish I could draw because the current events as a visual would be so rad

4 Likes

I may know a guy. But he don’t work very quick.

3 Likes

Same :smirk:

Also live reaction of Rook lifting Dolphus’ military cape to see what the fuss is

4 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I guess you mean realistic epic fantasy scenes fine I’ll let it slide

4 Likes

boi you cannot equate flawless birdobe art in ms paint which changes shape with every post drawn with a mouse because we do a little trolling with actual drawing capabilities that make things that actually look good and are presentable

plus not only are my normal human proportions so hard to nail down that I can’t even draw Ghid the same way twice I literally can’t force myself into consistency of any sort outside of tracing :pensive:

here’s hoping Togav becomes a successful franchise which makes thousands of dollars and people then make fanart on twitter of tiny timothée chalamet

4 Likes

Hundreds of dollars even. I’d say $567

Also because this is kinda a big battle, the squid will have a weakness that needs to be exploited to beat it. The character that figures it out gets the kill. It’s the first one so it’ll be really easy

@Ghid
@Atobe_Brick
@Rukah
@MakutaOisli
@N01InParticular
@Winger
@Winterstorm345
@DuneToa

4 Likes

man tagged @DuneToa :grinning: :+1:

it’s gonna have to be really easy in order for Dolphus to do anything

4 Likes

Nooooo, the only active combat character

4 Likes

Imma be real boss, I don’t know how you expect me to respond to this when Dolphus already left the scene entirely

2 Likes

If there’s a storm, you could just ignore it. There’s enough noise already on the ship at this point that Karl would be practically inaudible.

2 Likes

The issue being Karl is below decks, dolphus is above deck.

3 Likes

There’s no issue with Karl’s inquiry, but Dolphus has already partaken in the events which Karl is now reacting to and has moved somewhere else.

You might want to reread the last few posts of events just to get caught up, as it’s a fair bit worse than a storm now.

also come topside there’s a funny surprise :>

3 Likes

There’s also a minor timeline issue, as the major crash that sent people flying was the impact of the bolt. Whereas Karl reacts to the bolt runs outside and is then thrown backwards by it’s impact?

Also the deck would’ve tilted the other way, as the ship was rocking back from the impact.

3 Likes

:angry:

this is not a ghid moment (real)

also this

3 Likes

I have made necessary edits.

2 Likes

sorry i’ve been late to posting my pregnancy test was positive and i’m having a child i’ve named Streptococcus pyogenes.

strep

i have strep and it’s kicking my butt rn

6 Likes

darn, I was about to kick your butt for not posting :c

email me for herbal remedies and also get better soon n01inparticle :ccccc

4 Likes

Like this one??

2 Likes

like this one

:eye: :eye:

it only just occurred to me Winterstorm is one of the few Boards members with a girlfriend and subsequently a life

3 Likes

Woah woah.

Girlfriend yes, but let’s not jump the gun here.

4 Likes