Tales of Glory and Valour: the Seafarers Fantasy RP sign-up

Eh… I wouldn’t say. Consider that they quite literally crossed the forest. They went in on one side and are emerging on the other. Ari was running some part of the way, but I reckon it still took quite a bit of time unless it’s an absolutely tiny forest. Now add Ari waiting for Dolphus to wake up, talking to him and the two confronting the marine captain all while staying at one place to that and we probably end up with a lot of time

Do pings in fabricated quotes actually work?

9 Likes

I haven’t seen any sign that they’re exiting at the other side of the forest. It’s likelier that this orchard and cottage is smack dabkill me in the center of it, but I suppose we’ll have to wait and see what Winter says.

I would say probably an hour by my estimate - maybe a little more if you really wanted. But you could argue for similar lengths of time with Mako crossing the beach, Mariner pacing and producing unholy noises, and Alexis a-posing in the corner. The time disparity between the two wouldn’t be so large that a couple of posts from the ship-side crew couldn’t straighten things out.

namely Alexis :goo:

I do not know what you mean, that was clearly a quote from you :smirk:

uhh I mean, that was clearly

:goo:

Dolphus after witnessing Ari’s enthusiasm (this will leave significant mental scarring on his psyche)

3 Likes

I think i have a good idea. Maybe. Probably not. But maybe.

I think this is the best choice.

2 Likes

About the center, yeah, towards the Shipwreck a bit.

I agree with Ghids assessment of about an hour. The timeline isn’t too badly damaged. Biggest thing right now is Mako loosing patience for Alexis to answer almost immediately. Then we’ll just wait for you guys to rejoin the crew.

4 Likes

The B Crew rn

4 Likes

Those two Marines will not be happy with their assignment…

4 Likes

Did Mako just take the tools and leave the box? :imp:
please say yes it’s funnier that way :goo:

4 Likes

I apologize for any nonsensical posts I make today, just had a ceiling drop on me :+1:

4 Likes

Ouch! That has got to be painful.

2 Likes

Eh, nothing vital, just my brain.

(The drywall was softened by water damage, and I was wearing head protection) I’m just having a bad day.

4 Likes

Alexis two seconds after hearing that Nico freaking died

you let it get the drop on you? smh :dizzy_face:

get better soon :pleading_face: :pray: before you know it you’ll be looki- I mean things will be looking up :+1:
please don’t kick me out of the rp :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Wait… who was playing Nico?

3 Likes

Joe

4 Likes

I already tried smh, you didn’t get the memo :pensive:

Winger

4 Likes

Ok. I forgot that he was here as well.

3 Likes

Dolphus normally

Dolphus after getting a scrape (he has lived an extremely comfortable risk-free life thus far)

Judges 4:21 moment
still nobody knows what I’m talking about :pensive:

:open_mouth:

It appears Christian Balestrom isn’t the only big lizard boy in the rp :smirk:

4 Likes

There have been a few so far

3 Likes

crouching tiger hidden dragon but without the crouching tiger part? :thinking:

Actually, would other characters know dragons exist or no? I know Karl does but that’s just because he literally met one

3 Likes

They’d have heard legends for sure. Depending on the source that’d dictate the dragons reputation in them. Either wise sages, and protectors of the world. Else they’re fearsome monsters that destroy cities.

Also, Mako met one.

Perhaps

3 Likes

Okay I’m finna to post can someone give me a quick tldr of what’s happened on the island so far

6 Likes