Tales of Glory and Valour: the Seafarers Fantasy RP sign-up

What is? The Magic info?

2 Likes

So all of the factions of the Armada are enemies with each other as well then?

1 Like

Not openly, but they are competing with each other

Me is back

6 Likes

Going to change the wing length from 6’ to 4’ for two reasons

folded, the wing would extend past any reasonably-sized military cape if it was six feet

with the power to shatter bone, there’s no need to have it outreach any other melee weapon possibly also including Mako’s whip. plus, until Dolphus’ secret is revealed (which hopefully won’t happen for a short while), it’s not going to be used unless in close enough quarters where it could do some serious harm.

@Winterstorm345 lemme know if you’d rather keep it as is. Also, let’s get this party started :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I just wanted to let you all know, this character is not supposed to be a bad guy. Morbid? Yes. Morally different? Yes. Thinks about the worst possible outcome first? Yes. Bad guy? No.

1 Like

I think the majority of NPCs in this game are going to be walking the morally dubious line from what @Winterstorm345 has said so far. It wouldn’t surprise me if the entire party is revealed to have unconsciously supporting a rather criminal enterprise by the reinstating of the king.

4 Likes

Oh wait, it’s Saturday

Nah you good bro

Whatever would give you that idea

2 Likes

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/and-so-it-begins-gif-6.gif

It is now time for Dolphus to pretend he’s in control of the situation in spite of being terrified

3 Likes

who are you talking about here?

Most likely Dolphus

1 Like

“kid, ye got babyface, ye’r clearly an entitled softbelly”
“WHY DO YOU HAVE KNIVES FOR HANDS WHAT IS GOING ON”

2 Likes

Sigh,will both you groupers shut up for one second, I’m trying to fish!”

That’s right, I was referring to Dolphus. Sorry if I didn’t make that clear

1 Like

Edited my latest post, unfortunately I must retire soon. My weekend is over haha

2 Likes

I only just now realized dolphus knowing mariner’s name was metagaming and that it didn’t include that on the letter

whooooooooooooooooops

3 Likes

It shall be an interesting discussion

1 Like

On the bright side, if activity is stalled a bit, @Winger and @N01InParticular will have a chance to do something before the story progresses too far

I completely forgot that Mariner existed so I was very confused

3 Likes

I’ll get that post out once I’m back at my room.

4 Likes

gary come home

6 Likes