Tales of Glory and Valour: the Seafarers Fantasy RP sign-up

Ghid watching the weekend slowly slip away with Togav going cold once again

4 Likes

DW I’m just trying to think. Can’t have quality slip if you’re advertising it to @Axelford lmao

6 Likes

Wait, y- I didn’t realize we were supposed to think when coming up with posts

have I been doing it wrong this whole time :eye: :eye:

6 Likes

Well. Teehee. Looks like I beat Ghid to it.

I just dropped the worst thing that has ever graced the Togav RP topic. I know Ghid has been waiting for this one for a while, so you’re welcome I guess.

Decided to flesh out Wohlford lore a tiny bit that way and also do a little tie in with Ghid’s latest Togav short story Cost and Effect :smirk:

If I had a nickel for every time a Togav character had a traumatic experience in a dream, I would have two nickels, which isn’t a lot but it’s weird that it happened twice

also #WinterPostInTogav #N01PostInTogav #AtobePostInTogav

9 Likes

Scratch that. This a good dream sequence, and from a reader’s perspective, this gives us insight to a new character we have yet to fully understand.

3 Likes

It’s a better dream sequence than what I’d write (my dreams are discombobulated messes irl).

2 Likes

4 Likes

It wouldn’t be a NOTaHFfan post without broken English and endless typos :smirk:

Same lol. I wish I had cohesive dreams, so this post is probably me projecting

Although I did try my best to make this dream sequence as cryptic as I could. It depicts an event that never happened, features funny foreshadowing and poor attempts at metaphors, etc.

Edit: it’s been a month since the last interaction in Togav. My addiction is not being fulfilled :sob:

10 Likes

Sorry everyone. Been a lil out of it lately

My concept of time seems to be a bit messed up at the moment.

4 Likes

This is literally me (and nota) rn

@Atobe_Brick @N01InParticular @Rukah Togav is real guys please come back :cry:

6 Likes

Welcome back dude!

6 Likes

TOGAV REAL AGAIN.

I will attempt to get a post out today after I finish fighting the irs

5 Likes

Nota trying to resist his urge to post (he is definitely not going insane in PMs)

4 Likes

Making Ari fall asleep in a way that only an intervention from Dolphus can wake her up was a mistake :sweat_smile: :sob:

But he’s almost there, I must wait a little longer

5 Likes

Aight I guess I’ll post, I prefer to wait till a few more people have posted, but I don’t wanna leave you in further limbo.

oh look at that… Out of milk

4 Likes

4 Likes

Guys, we are so back

Ari when the apple isn’t appling

5 Likes

Curious to see if there’ll be a time jump once Ari and Dolphus get reintroduced to the crew

3 Likes

Dear god I severely underestimated how much reading I needed to do to catch up

5 Likes

I believe in you

5 Likes