Tarkur and Domau commanders of the Metru nui law enforcement squads

“For those who think I will go down without a fight, Pardon me but I never back down from one” - Tarkur

Concept and Backstory:

Concept:
The concept for these mocs started when I wanted to redesign my self moc Tarkur. Since I built Domau recently there for Tarkur have gone through the most change since I built him.
I wanted both of them to feel unique but at the same time look alike I personally believe I managed to accomplish this rather well. When it comes to there backstory I managed to put it together with an RP I entered with Tarkur this made me able to get a feel for his character and how he would act and also what he has been through and shortly after that in the same RP Domau was born in a way. I had plans to give Tarkur a teammate since the beginning of that RP but had no idea of what he would have been like. It started with the name which in turn lead to the creation of Domau’s character.

Backstory:

On the island of Metru nui in a universe where the Mata nui robot had not been cast to sleep still searching for the cure to the dying Spherus Magna. Where Teridax had failed which lead to the now largest threat to Mata nui safety the dark hunters. Due to this Turaga Dume and Lihkan decided to raise the defences of Metru nui by requesting more Vahki to protect the City while the Toa Metru were on missions.

In the lowest part of the city two Matoran owned a shop for tools and Kanoka launchers, One was a Le Matoran who was a great engineer and a chef, The other a Ta Matoran who was a good salesman and refugee from the realm of Karzahni doomed with amnesia every 100 years. These Matoran went by the names Tarkur and Domau.

One day they had this peculiar customer who came with a box of material perfect for crafting tools and weapons from. When asked what the person wanted for it he told them it was free but only to use for what’s truly important. Some days went by before Tarkur knocked the box of material on the ground by accident and discovered it contained two Toa stones one glowing green the other red. Tarkur realised exactly what the man meant by use it for what’s truly important and called Domau over. Domau was at first sceptical about the whole thing like any reasonable Matoran would be in his opinion. After awhile Domau was convinced that the stones were meant for them and followed Tarkur to the great temple where they became Toa.

Once becoming Toa they had no idea what they’re supposed to do they had not received any Toa tools or guidance to what their purpose was only a box of materials and two Toa stones. Domau proposed that they use the material to make their own tools Tarkur loved the idea and so they were of to a not good start but a start none the less.

After the creation of their tools they could hear screams all throughout their neighborhood, Without waiting for Domau, Tarkur rushed to the scene of the action, there he met a Matoran who was startled by what had happened and could barely speak. Thou Tarkur didn’t understand the Matorans gibberish he got enough info to know there where a Rahi on the loose. By this point Domau had been able to catch up with Tarkur as they witnessed the Rahi which been causing such ruckus and had been able to neutralize an entire squad of Vahki. Within hours the two Toa took down the Rahi and declared peace on those streets.

Words spread all the way to Dume and Lihkan who arranged a meeting with the new Toa. During this meeting Tarkur and Domau were assigned control over the Vahki forces and Tarkur was also asked to protect an artifact left in the city by Vakama a disk of time, Vakama thought that the disk could be used to create a mask of time which would be to dangerous to let into the wrong hands. It was on this day Tarkur and Domau’s journey took of as the new comanders of the law enforcement squads.

Bio:

Tarkur Toa of fire and Guardian of the disk of time:

Title: Toa Metru and Guardian of the disk of time.
Element: Fire
Kanohi: Kiril mask of regeneration
Tools: Fire sword
Personality: Optimistic, caring and calm for the most part. When angered he does things he will sooner or later regret. He is also very stubborn, have a hard time giving up and that is something which gets worse when he is mad. Tarkur has a great fear of being alone and prefers company even if it’s a Vahki.
Background: As a Matoran Tarkur was a troublemaker and was due to this sent to Karzanhi to be fixed. He escaped from Karzanhis realm but at a prize, not only were his head damaged in the escape, causing him to only be able to store 100 years of memories at a time. Due to one of Karzanhis vision, he became afraid of being alone something that stuck with him even if he lost his memories every 100 years.
Tarkur does not personally remember this since that information is now lost from his head. The damage done to Tarkur’s head disappeared after becoming Toa and replaced with a function called rebooting which enabled him to clean his head of one thought or memory when desired this proved to be useful since he could use this to not reveal important information to his enemies.

Domau Toa of Air, Engineer and Weapons expert

“Even thou I might not be the strongest fighter, I still know how to pack a punch.” - Domau

Title: Toa Metru, Weapons expert and Engineer
Element: Air
Kanohi: Matatu mask of telekenisis
Tools: Dual-bladed twin Kanoka launcher and a Shield
Personality: Unlike many of his Le Matoran friends Domau lacks their sense of humour and instead replaced with his own kind, He is very polite thou his creations like himself can turn out a bit crazy.
Background: Every since Life-dawn has Domau stood out among the rest of his Le Matoran always more satisfied with creating wonders rather than test them. During a visit to the archives, he met up with the creator of the Vahki, Nuparu the two of them hit it off and soon they would share ideas and creations with each other. It was also through Nuparu he met Tarkur since Nuparu had promised him to fix his memories. Domau helped Nuparu with this but without any luck which made them cancel their project this leed to Domau having to take care of Tarkur since Nuparu had no time for him. Since Domau knows his way around creating things and Tarkur being quite convincing which in turn made him a great salesman. Therefore they created a small business in the more busy streets in Metru nui. As a Toa he did not stray from his past he still created things now and then to aid in battles or just for the fun of it.

That concludes my latest mocs thanks for checking them out!
CC always welcomed.:smiley:

28 Likes

really cool. Tarkur is especaly cool

Thanks!

That sword. You have my like good sir.

1 Like