Tavar and Bertie the Annihilator (vehicle)

I wanted to make a vehicle that could tackle various terrain, so its wheels can rise up. It has steering too. :slight_smile: It’s inspired by the Tumbler Batmobile and the Batmobile from Batman: White Knight. Some colours could be changed and some more panelling could maybe be used for it to be prettier but I’m pleased with it.

20 Likes

The rider isn’t too good, but the vehicle is really cool!

2 Likes

Thanks very much! Yeah, the rider is very simple. No custom building at all. Just wanted him to fit well with the shape of the vehicle. I’m glad you like the vehicle!

@akirk47 Thanks!

3 Likes

Awesome! I love seeing Bionicle vehicle mocs.

3 Likes

Simple and great. No system parts or CCBS, just plane old bionicle. Really cool.

2 Likes

Not quite,

3 Likes

Thank you!

@akirk47 Well spotted. :slight_smile: And it uses a piece that was used for Rotor’s forearms from Hero Factory. Bought those off Bricklink since they looked versatile and now it’s one of my favourite pieces to use.

Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 08.42.37

1 Like

Unremarkable rider… but wowza do I love that vehicle! It can raise it’s main body and accommodates the pilot beautifully. So glad I saw this!

2 Likes

Thanks very much! :slight_smile: I’m glad you like it.

1 Like

Really cool and tough-looking bike! I also quite like the rider; while he’s simple, he could look a bit like a teenage Nuuhri who just got his driver’s license :sunglasses::joy:

3 Likes

Thanks!

lol Yeah. Cool guy Nuhrii :laughing:

2 Likes