Tea Dragon [WIP]

@Altair
You have no idea how long it took for me to get the joke.

@Toa_Mata_Pinata
Those parts don’t really have the same strength as technic pieces will. There are transparent technic lift arms that I could use (like on my Hahli MOC) which would work a lot better.

@J_Au
It’s not even finished though.

@Constraction_Deva
Sweet! You exhibiting or just stopping by?

@Stoax
That’s my biggest problem with it so far too. Right now it’s my biggest focus, then structural stuff to make it a little more robust (hopefully).

@Toa_Vladin
@Samtastictogo
Thanks, but there’s way better stuff out there than anything I’ve built. Seriously, some people have some insane amounts of talent.

3 Likes

Yeah, those were the ones I was trying to find, but I’m still pretty new to bricklink

I don’t normally comment anymore, but this is fantastic. Well done, sir.

So elegant

:eyes: :sweat_drops:

i can’t even comment on this one

Great build and all but… Can he make ice tea too?

1 Like

I would suggest making the stand into a nice little chair, it’s seems appropriate.

3 Likes

What else you can do at this? It is perfect!

That’s just the front angle though. If I’m going to display this it can’t look ugly if you look at it from a different angle.

It seems to look perfect from every angle!

But… there’s literally only one photo of it I’ve shown, so you’ve only seen one angle (unless you got into my house somehow).

1 Like

Maybe… :sunglasses:

You can’t at least show other angles?

When it’s done sure. This was just a quick pic.

1 Like

Fantastic.
As for improvements, the only thing I could think of is switching the technic structure holding up the back to be switched to clear technic, and I can’t imagine that would be an easy switch, and it’s not a big issue. The head and actual Tea are fantastic, and I hope I can come to see it in person.

Exhibiting.

1 Like

That is honestly the most adorable thing I have seen. The only few things I would suggest adding is switch the stand (a point everyone has said a thousand times already), give a little more bulk to the head since it looks like the dragon is missing its lower jaw, and add bit more dark green through the MOC’s body just to make it not all saturated around the head.

Holy smokes! What a beautiful MOC! So well built and elegant.

3 Likes

If this is the WIP I can’t wait to see the finished product.

I applaud you for a beautiful MOC sir! Can we expect the finished product after Brickfair VA?