Tell Me About Your Dreams

so I had this dream last night
I was really debating on whether or not I should post about it but here I am

I was in a canoe paddling down a river. Ghid, Cordax, Wekua and I believe Rukah were paddling alongside me. Now, their bodies were normal human bodies (all of them wore shirts and long pants except for Cordax who had a purplish sweater on), but their heads were their profile pictures.

it’s already weird enough, but it keeps going

Cordax and Ghid brought a picnic basket (?) of MOCs they made and took them out, and Ghid argued about how Cordax made the torso. Cordax defended it saying that it took him a long time, and it was fine as is. Ghid then went on about the feet, shoulders, etc., while Cordax sat and fumed. Wekua, Rukah and I were simply paddling along the river and enjoying the scenery (Rukah brought something up about his rabbit I believe) while Cordax suddenly got so angry that he flipped the canoe over, sending us plummeting into the water.

I then woke up. I’m kind of glad Cordax tipped the boat over, because it probably would have gotten even weirder.

11 Likes

Ghid they’re starting to remember we need to up the dosage

5 Likes

incredible

2 Likes

I dreamed that I was visiting a farm with my family. I don’t know why, but we were parked in a massive driveway. I got out of the car, and suddenly realized that a tractor pulling a trailer filled with pine needles was about to hit me. (It missed everybody else, though.) I ran out of the way, and then I found the owner of the farm, who was busy clipping the evergreen shrubs by her driveway. Then I woke up.

2 Likes

the word Blue gives him ptsd

5 Likes

So I had a new dream and a dream merger. Neither were nightmares, but they were strange enough for me to record.

It starts off like something out of a YA romance novel. Evidently, the stars/constellations need to get replaced every so many years and certain people are these chosen vessels. The girlfriend of the POV of this dream is one of them and she is very sad because it will basically kill her in the process. The POV dude is not sad for some reason, all the people who are going to transform are gathered together for a party…and they turn into cinnamon rolls.

Like, the Pillsbury cinnamon rolls kind. Sitting in a glass cake pan. They just sit there for awhile, on a table with the rest of the desserts, and eventually they turn into dough people. But with multicolored and layered dough for clothing. And when they were shown to the night sky, they transformed into ethereal star people, gave their sad goodbyes, and left to become part of the stars.

All except for three, which were still cinnamon rolls for some reason. It then switched to me being the POV, and now suddenly my family and most of my cousins are here at this party, and I take it upon myself to guard the remaining cinnamon rolls to ensure they turn into star people.

This ends up in me taking them home as leftovers, since the party ended. When we got home, one of them finally turned into a dough person and I got them to see the sky before the night ended. They had the oddest transformation of the bunch and split into multiple people before flying off, but that left two cinnamon rolls. Mom, convinced they wouldn’t turn, tried to eat them and I had to rescue them.

I hid them in the fridge somewhere she couldn’t find, at some unknown point they turned into dough people while in the fridge…and then the dream jump-cut to them having transformed into star people, hugging each other with a tearful goodbye as they’re going to the opposite end of the sky, and leave.

End of dream.

Or rather, end of dream part 1, because it went into a part 2. Part 2 is a merger of some other dreams I’ve had in the past.

In this one, I’m walking through some forest trail which can’t decide if it has sidewalks or just dirt paths. And there are some baby penguins roaming about, nature is healing. Except instead of the normal healthy ones from prior dreams, these ones are much larger and fatter than normal. Dream me assumes this is the result of other walkers feeding them bread, causing them to swell up and are slowly dying. I’m trying to work out how I might save the penguins when the two dough people I’m carrying decide it’s time to transform.

They become these weird things of energy and rush into a wall of reeds and cat tails in the…river? Pond? That is now suddenly there, and they’re nearly two stories tall. One of them bursts out of the reeds and is now this humanoid crab-mantis hybrid monster. If Scyther from Pokémon and the crab dude from One Punch Man had an ugly child, this was it. He was trying to decided if he should be cool and just chill with me or be awesome and try killing me, when the other one came out. The other turned into a female anthro praying mantis, who introduced herself by slicing down the wall of plant matter all anime style. And then immediately attacked the crab man, stopping just shy of beheading him because she was trying to decide if the beheading was worth it, since then she would have to use the remaining corpse for mating purposes. Crab man did not much resist, until it became a debate over which one of them was going to kill me.

I was having none of this and yelled at them about how the penguins are dying. Whoever would be the mantis’ dead lover could be sorted later, penguin life was more important.

Final end of the dreams.

7 Likes

incredible

2 Likes

I just had this bizarre dream:

I was riding to a house with my mom and siblings to visit one of our friends from church. We arrived, and the friend started telling us about some sort of curse or conspiracy at his house, showing us some very odd clues and a legal document from the previous owner about it. I picked up a lightsaber handle from a trunk, and then I was inside a Victorian mansion, walls peeling, bright chandeliers, ugly Backrooms wallpaper and carpet. Some random teenagers appeared, and they drew their lightsabers. We fought for several hours, with me killing several of them. Finally, I escaped outside and stole their car. Then I woke up.

3 Likes

*Teleports behind you * all women are queens

7 Likes

why do all of your dreams involve death?

3 Likes

I don’t know.

2 Likes

why was this flagged when it is literally me fr fr

smh ttv users don’t appreciate self expression :pensive:

yeah haha silly dunetoa you’re so peculiar nobody else on the boards is like that

4 Likes

I had another board-related dream last night

Me, @Sonus and @Ghid were in the kitchen cooking something. We just came back from some sort of art class where we painted a picture and then stuck pieces of tissue paper onto the canvases.

While we were cooking, Sonus brought something up about building rocket ships and taking them to space. Ghid and I were very much interested, and we decided to watch one of Sonus’ launches the next day.

I was suddenly transported to an old neighborhood I had lived in a while back. I was walking along the sidewalk, and from across a lake I could see Sonus and an inflatable rocket ship balloon. “Hey, that’s Sonus’ rocket ship!” I exclaimed gleefully, disregarding the fact that it was a literal balloon Sonus released into the air. Not sure what happened after that, or what happened to ghid

I also faintly remember something about Ghid running through some sort of meadow, but I can’t remember if it was him to someone else. Anyways, hope you enjoyed reading

9 Likes

I’ve built a rocket launcher before, so this isn’t too far from reality.

7 Likes

fun fact I was the mocap artist who performed the opening to the sound of music before the cg effects people replaced me with julie andrews

7 Likes

I dreamed that Eljay and Meso had a special episode of Nak and Jay, starring K#hi. They talked about all the stuff TTV has done since K#hi left. Also, it turned out that K#hi was now trans and had become a cute girl; I didn’t know what to make of this.

5 Likes

3 Likes

had a dream where political figure of fame and infamy whose name I cannot repeat without defying the rules of the site had a point-and-click adventure in a glamorous movie theater where five night freddy was waiting in the shadows to jumpscare the player

after a certain point there were simply too many jumpscares and vending machines and the game’s popularity reduced to a niche of players who loved it for the vending machines

4 Likes

I dreamed that a sibling of mine got a massive UCS-scale T6 shuttle from Star Wars, but with a bunch of clone commandos as crew. Then we got into an argument, and I somehow wound up being forced into taking a minifigure of Scorch.

3 Likes

i had a dream of being pushed off of big-ben into a mirror dimension of cyborg cat - lizard people…

4 Likes