You have a car?
respect +10 to Rukah

3 Likes

well actually it looked closer to my neighbor’s car but either way it was weird

respect -10 to Rukah

2 Likes

noooo.

1 Like

I had a nightmare where I was being stalked by some guy in a business suit and a Ferrari. So I handed him and his wife a mattress filled with C4, and calmly walked away as their house exploded. Then I went camping and found gold in the campsite, but I was being chased again, and I ran out of time in the dream for it to finish. So I woke up.

I had a dream where i built a 2001 rahi-esque clam that had a front bit that you could knock off.
Then I went to sleep.

Ok, so just last night I had a dream where I was stuck on some island in the middle of nowhere. Some guys came to the island and started murdering all the natives, so I built a brick shack in a ditch which apparently scared them off.

3 Likes

The Bionicle reboot do be lookin pretty fresh tho

4 Likes

I had a nightmare that I was in a cave, like in Onu-Wahi, and there were all these people around me wearing trench coats and fedoras. But they were two-dimensional and made out of shadows. I saw a tree, sitting in the middle of the cave, and decided to climb it. As I did, a terror began growing in me. The shadowy figures became more and more creepy in my mind. Then, I saw one standing by a mine cart. I leaped down, and attempted to strangle it, but my hands just went through it. Then it began beating me up, and then we were fighting in a rolling mine cart. Then I woke up.

2 Likes

why do all your dreams involve you receiving grievous injuries

3 Likes

I don’t know. Maybe because I only have nightmares?

meanwhile my dreams focus on things like shockwave and thomas the tank engine forming a military alliance to rescue tinky winky from a government testing facility

4 Likes

I had a dream where i was in a house in Germany.
It wasn’t my house, it was blue.

4 Likes

so I had another weird dream where a carrot with wings chased me around my school

1 Like

Not as weird as my dream where I killed someone by blowing their head off with a gold-plated leaf blower while standing in a cheery, sunny field of flowers. Then I danced off into the distance to a happy song and woke up.

1 Like

why do all your dreams involve death?

he’s the ultimate edgelord

4 Likes

Because all my normal ones were forgotten. Oh, I added another chapter to my Toa’s story, if you want to check it out!

1 Like