Tell Me About Your Dreams

This morning I was dreaming about hanging out and watching a movie with a nice girl.
Then my alarm woke me up to a dissapointing reality. :cry:

5 Likes

I had dream the other day where someone on the boards confessed that eilrach is their greatest enemy

6 Likes

I dreamed about fighting aliens in a shopping mall. Specifically Quintessons from Transformers with minifigure heads replacing their faces, most having oddly colored skull printing. They weren’t very strong, and were mostly jeering at me from the escalators…

3 Likes

Ahaha who could that be :eyes::sweat_drops:

Somewhat related, I had a dream that Eilrach approached me in real life about entering a mocing competition similar to LEGO Masters except much more competitive, and we weren’t sure if either of us were going to end up actually competing, but we were on the team regardless (Axelford was there too as well as some not Boards people)

3 Likes

I had a dream that reminded me of the four beasts described in the book of Daniel so I just kinda

And I saw, and look! A beast very much like a buffalo, but it had four eyes instead of two. And the beast was standing by the water, chewing its cud. And as I looked the beast saw me, and all of its eyes were upon me; but the beast was calm and did not pursue me, so I did not think to escape.

As I watched the beast, I saw, and look! Another beast, like a zebra, but its head was like a bison’s head; and it had madness in its eyes, and its eyes were human. And it struck the earth with its feet and hopped about, looking for someone to pursue; so I thought to hide myself, for I feared its strength.

As I moved away I approached what looked like a hill, and upon the hill was a great door; but the door was separate from any structure, and was half buried in the earth. And I looked and saw the earth turned up, as though it had been struck from a great height. And as I looked, knowledge was given to me; it was from this door that the beasts had escaped, and so I sought to move farther away.

Anyway heed my warning :warning:

6 Likes

That is peak storytelling. I need more dream descriptions like that.

I dreamed last night about being a truck driver in Dune (somehow it made perfect sense to be driving a tractor-trailer through a desert with giant worms everywhere). At some point I got in a fistfight with one of the characters from the movies, then I somehow acquired a large blaster weapon and blew up a tank, then there were a bunch of third-person scenes of me and some other guy fighting Saurdakar. And during all of this I managed to destroy my truck and steal a jeep, then woke up when I realized I didn’t know how to drive a manual transmission.

2 Likes

Yesterday I had a dream about me and my dog in a remodel two story house, with a random family and their dogs, also me and my dog can flow/fly.

3 Likes

Several times I’ve dreamed of finding a red akaku in my bionicle tub.

4 Likes

Manifest it Chub. Will it to be

3 Likes

Hey I’ve got a red Akaku in my mask tub :smirk:

5 Likes