Telluraam, Toa of Tungsten

Great job. He looks amazing. :blush:

(I actually think the silver painted over green for the mask works well)

1 Like

@CarumSarene As do I, for I intentionally left some green on instead of completely covering it with silver. Thanks!

I’m just going to say I find the idea of extra elements like toa of sulfur, gas, tungsten and etc. to be ridiculous. But that aside, this looks pretty good. The wheel sticks out a bit too far though.

1 Like

You’re welcome :blush:

Once my self moc is done, I’m going to paint it as well. Either straight away painting, or buying extra of the ccbs shells and sanding the surface area so the paint sticks better. Still debating.

@ToaSonus

I actually like it. Imagine a Toa of Uranium. You may survive a battle with him, but in 8 days, THEY will be the victor.

1 Like

-100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10 for Miru

The MOC is wonderful. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@ToaSonus I somewhat agree about the periodic elements, but I was going for a more unique element, instead as the same old earth, ice, fire, etc. As for the wheel, that’s as close to the back it will go. The exoforce hands on the back (used for shaping) stop it from going any further, sadly. Thanks for criticism! :slight_smile:

@MakutaTexxidos Lol, thanks. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I really like this Coolio

I bet this guy is magnificent against toa of fire and/or plasma… I really like your design, and the silvery Miru is well pulled-off!

@StudentScissors @Nitro-Nynrah Thanks!

1 Like

that reminds me…he is basically toa of light-bulb

Ah, not so my friend! Tungsten is a fascinating metal, partially because it has a ludicrously high melting point. Liquid Tungsten has to be so hot that if you put in lava, the lava would freeze the Tungsten.

It’s so hot that we cannae even study liquid Tungsten because we have no containers that can hold it without melting.

Needless to say, Pahrak Kal would end up melting himself before he could melt Telluraam.

1 Like

How does the fact that Tungsten has the highest melting point of all metals nullifies my claim that he can be a Toa of Light-bulb? Considering that Tungsten was and still is used in them. @Nitro-Nynrah

Oh I’m not saying that! I was just saying that there were other aspects to this fine metal, sorry.

1 Like

@Nitro-Nynrah

I was merely referring to the perceived implication that Tungsten was lightbulbs and nothing else. A simple misunderstanding, I assure you, and it really isn’t such a big deal. I intended no insult, sorry.

1 Like

@Nitro-Nynrah You are way too polite, no offense taken and none intended… Lighten up, bucko. :smiley:

Ah, ok! I’m a wee bit stilted, stuck in the Steampunk era as ever… Thanks. :wink:

The only complaint I can make is that the limbs look like they have limited articulation. Otherwise this MOC looks freaking amazing.

your moc is terrible why are you even posting this here

In all seriousness, though, I think this MOC is pretty cool both in design and concept. He’s got a nice bulk to him, and the custom limbs (specifically the legs) are done very well.

There’s not much to complain about with this MOC. Some people may dislike that its main color is silver, but I think it looks fine, especially with the theme that you’re going for.

Awesome work, man! :smile:

6 Likes

Awesome! Time for a Quick Review!

Pros:
Consistent and visually appealing colour scheme (Black, Silver and Trans-green).
Solid and Stable build.
Good Proportions.
Integration of CCBS and Technic.
Hands
Simple and Elegant Weapon, you haven’t gone over the top. I like it!
Good articulation.
The contrast with the black back armour adds interest.
Knees actually look good.
The Miru is not a dumb mask.

Cons:
Visible Blue Pins (when weapon is attached)
Feet seem a little small, although I don’t personally have much of an issue with it.

Overall: 9/10! Great looking MOC, nice colours, and an interesting a fresh design!
GIVE THAT MAN A GOLDEN MASK!

4 Likes