Telluraam, Toa of Tungsten

I really like the lime green highlights

@Doremarpool Gosh, thank you so much for that

This is really nice mate! Perfect armour distribution, he looks like he could take a serious punch and get back up again. The colours work well together, I think you could’ve put more green on the legs, but it doesn’t matter that much. Personally, I would’ve given him a heavier weapon, maybe like a hammer or a cleaver, maybe even a crossbow. I just don’t really see him wielding a lame little knife. Anyway, good MOC, love it.

8/10 my friend

2 Likes

@Apophyx Thanks

1 Like

@Apophyx Ey, opinions are good. Thanks for the suggestions!

1 Like

Good build, consistent color scheme, and an amazing look. 9.5/10

Wait, Tungsten? that’s not a Bionicle element! 1/2 out of 10.

1 Like

@Calvatron Heh, thanks!

well it certainly does that :wink:

1 Like

Very good figure! Excellent work in the structure and detail of his build.

Good toa of Wolfram.

YOU GET AN AWARD!

Dewdewdew!

2 Likes

Thanks! As for the rest of the community, thanks for getting this to 50 Likes!

1 Like

Wow, everyone’s critique fixed all of my complaints. Great job. I wish I could do this stuff :cry:

2 Likes

I got to admit this looks very great!
It’s absolute perfection.

1 Like

@Leoxandar But you can! All it takes is practice and patience. And…maybe some pieces…but otherwise, you still can build something like this. Thanks for the comment, though

@FreeLanceVelika Wow, thank you so much for that! I’ve been told this is my best MOC (I didn’t think it was at first), let alone perfection. Thank you for that. Comments like that make my day.

1 Like

Is beautiful
Seriously, this is amazing. I lover how the colors work and the extreme complexity works in its favor. Just an astounding MOC overall.

1 Like

@king328 Wow, thanks! :smile:

Wolfram sounds cooler, like a Wolf. Tungsten sounds like a tongue, which isnt cool.