Terica, SunBreaker Titan

“The weight of the Hammer of Sol in your hand betrays the tremendous impact it makes when it strikes.” —Commander Zavala

Terica wields the Hammer of Sol along with the Basset Grenade Launcher.

This moc is based off the game Destiny if the Ghost was not obvious enough.The helmet is based off the most recent raid gear in Destiny 2 with some adjustments. The grenade launcher was the result of looking at some in game models and images of real life ones on google images. If you are not familiar with Destiny, the Hammer of Sol which she is wielding is one of the sub classes called SunBreaker.

57 Likes

Absolutely Excellent. Glad to see another Destiny fan. The only thing I don’t like is I think the lower arms could be better.

1 Like

As someone who plays almost exclusively Sunbreaker, this was a treat. My biggest issue with the MOC would have to be the lower arms, they just don’t work with the rest…

3 Likes

As a Warlock I approve! You just need to fix the lower arms.

2 Likes

Ayy, you got unbanned, welcome back. :calendar_spiral:

The firery back stand doesn’t look great upclose, the head and weapons are well design though. I wonder how secure the Thok face are on the shoulders.

3 Likes

Yep… The green is out of place for me. But the moc is pretty freaking awesome! 9,5/10

1 Like

FINALLY someone who isn’t bashing the game. :+1:

2 Likes

Very impressive, even though I despise destiny.

1 Like