Teridax

My duty… is to the mask of shadows…

Back with another MOC! This time its Teridax in G2 style!

He has a light-brick in his head.

Back shot.

With the original Makuta.

Alt head.

A simple game of Kohli…

Prisma

And thats it! apologies for the crappy background. Tell me which head you like best.
Constructive feedback appreciated.

32 Likes

Interesting. I think you could do something more n that feet. and i like the normal makuta head more. If you understand what i am saying

1 Like

You already know that I prefer the horned version. The ‘normal’ head looks too Toa like.

Yes this is what I mean

Not bad. Carries over just about everything from the original

1 Like

This is a MOC, but I have a tendency to be irked by double-knees. However, the torso looks great, though the arms look short and skimpy compared to it. Nice adaptation!

1 Like

Not a fan of the digitigrade legs tbh, would rather him have thighs that are as bulky as the shins and torso. The rest of the MOC, while I want to critique it, I can’t think of much to address. Maybe the color scheme, making sure he has some silver in his upper torso and gunmetal grey in the lower torso.

1 Like

I feel the thighs might need something more. they’re a bit scrawny compared to the rest of the body and especially in comparison to the ankles. I do enjoy the big feet look for this character however. the problem with the legs can probably be fixed with some technic and ccbs add-ons.
personally I’m missing some massive shoulderpads aswell but that’s just personal prefference.
fantastic job on this moc that aside though, torso looks neat

1 Like

Oi this is actually pretty cool! I would bulk up the limbs a little bit, tho.
8,5/10

2 Likes

Thanks for all the feedback!
@Hawkflight You’re correct, the color distribution could be better, and now that i look back on it, the three-point legs are a bit wierd.
@Toatrex @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister @Toa_Vladin The limbs are kinda small, its a problem i have with all my large ccbs mocs. Thanks for the advice though!

2 Likes

looks fat i mean try to extend that torso or get rid of thos silver pieces on his sides

My, he is a big boi.

1 Like

He kinda looks too round and kinda has a pot belly.
Otherwise looks decent.

2 Likes

those thighs are a bit too slim for such a chunky boi

2 Likes

Never thought I’d see a fat makuta. These proportions are seriously off, even if the shaping is decent.

personally I wouldn’t say he looks fat. to me he looks burly

1 Like

I like the horns. They give him sort of a Krampus vibe, and it helps him match the aesthetic of the G2 villains better.

1 Like