Terminal

Imgur

Built for New Elementary’s Bionicle 20th Anniversary Festival (part 2 of 4): www.newelementary.com/2021/11/47299-lego-50914-bionicle-5…

Thanks to Huw for the pics!

(Not an Iron Man thing, despite appearances…)

37 Likes

Very nice.

1 Like

Enter the portal!!!
This looks great, the use of metru feet is amazing.

1 Like

Star Gate! your going to let the Goa’uld in now!!!

2 Likes

Stunning, really reminds me of the particle collider, like the choice of colours even seems similar? The glittery dish piece goes so well as liquid-ish portal, time to jump through to a pyramid on a distant world!

By the way, what is the “new elementary festival” can it still be joined or is it like Biocup and the entry period is over?

1 Like

nice
That parts usage is excellent

1 Like

The festival is just a series of articles on old Bionicle parts and how they can be used creatively in MOCS.

I think all the slots have been filled this time, but NE does new parts fests fairly regularly - I’d keep an eye out on their social media if you fancy getting involved in the future!

4 Likes

Not sure what it’s supposed to be, but it looks really great!

1 Like

This is beautiful. The ramp gives a real idea of size and scale here. I also live the hits of colour. Very very nice.

2 Likes

detail is insane!

1 Like

This is different from what we usually see here

It looks great!

1 Like

Thanks, looks like a cool way to get prompts even if one isn’t selected, one can still follow from home! Might be time to dust off my System pieces and make a hybrid :thinking:

1 Like