Terra Toa of Water.

So I have decided to not add in more then power, element, and personality for every new moc I post sins I am a story writer and some of what I posted before have been small spoilers for my characters and where the story for each of them where going so I have decided to not post more then this information I do plan to post the pro log here later on though do not know what topic I can post it in, also will not post the pro log until after I’m done with chapter 6 of the story because by then I should be at the middle of the story of volume one of my original fan story Bionicle legends of Toa Toras (still working on the name).

P.S NO I’m not trying to show off my pokemon collection I use it as background only sins it is the only space that’s relatively free, also this is a prototype

Name: Terra
Village: Ga-Tora, used to be a Ou-Tora Matoran hence the black color scheme

Element: Water, and a small elemental power of gravity as well sins she used to be a Matoran of the Gravity element

Elemental Powers: because of her gravity element she can only use 75% of the now water elemental powers she posses wile though she can also use the 25% of her old elemental powers of gravity as well

Weapon: She wields a giant sea spear named Deep Twin that has the ability to create sound when in the water letting Terra use it for echo location when she can not see any thing in the depth of the sea

Mask Powers: She wields the mask of Analyzing, that she use to look around her in order to know whats around her and where she is so she can find her way back up from the depth of the sea

Personality: Terra is a strong willed Toa always willing to go into the unknown to find out whats on the other side of the darkness in front of her. Because of this she has have time’s when she have left her fellow Toa and Bushido friends with out a word to find an answer or to see something never seen before, always wanting to be the first in line for something new and amazing

(Back picture 1)

(2nd picture of her back)

This was made right after I had gotten the first version of master of water Gali and that’s why she looks the way she do, though I am planning to make a new version of her looking more like my Toa other 3 female Toa-Tora’s.
Thanks for me see you all at the next moc.

9 Likes

Her name is Terra, but she is a Toa of Water?

Explained here
in this world Matorans can move from village to village, and so she now lives in Ga-Tora

I still don’t understand.

Backstory time I guess (Spoilers for story).

So Terra used to be a Bushido (this worlds version of protectors/explorers/adventurers) from the Ou-Tora village of gravity, but because of her deep will to go into the unknown she felt that there where nothing she could find interesting in Ou-Tora any more and so decided to look towards the sea instead after talking to a fellow Bushido about how they only seen about 5% of the whole sea and that there are more to explore both deep down and far outside of there home island of Tora-Nui.
And so Terra moved to the village of Ga-Tora and where given a new mask that gave her a small boost of elemental water powers but she lost most of her original elemental power because of it.
And wile diving into the sea one day a strong light starts to dive after her and because of her curiosity she followed the light and so some other stuff happens and she ended up a Toa and because of her deep love for the ocean she where made into the Toa of Water.

I where planning to make it a side plot for her to find out why the spirit of life made her a Toa of water when she used to be a bushido of gravity

I like the feet design, but I feel the legs are too long.

agreed one of the reasons I plan to remake her, and the feet design I cant take full credit for, though I have made some change’s to them sins I did not have the parts at the time they are originally a design made from a bioformer from youtube named DrscorpionX and his Bionicle Bioformer Master of magma Tanua a combination of Tahu and Onua.

check them out kinda cool looking

1 Like

Yes, cool, but I wandering why did you named her Terra when she is a Toa of Water. Terra is about earth.

1 Like

I wanted to name her Terra because at first I planed to have her be a water Matoran who had moved to the Gravity village but I thought why not make it the other way around that way it will not be as obvious as Pohatu who’s name do mean stone. I figured that it would be a good plot but now I see I will have to rename, re-wright and redo every part of the story where Terra was involved oh well, a new writers challenge I guess

Yes, but Terra is about earth, not about gravity.

Irony

1 Like

Thank you

This pretty cool. I love the addition of the golden blades as wings. And with that trans blue, they look like they’d be great for propelling her through the ocean. That gigantic freakin’ weapon is really neat as well.

I don’t know about that backdrop you used for the pictures though. It’s so busy and multi-colored that it makes it hard to really see your MOC.

I have started to remove them sins people have talked about the background before, though there is one more Moc that still has the same background.

Well hey, if the biggest criticism you’re getting is the background of the pictures, then you must be doing something right! I look forward to more MOCs from you.

1 Like