Terrible Tuyet; Tyrant Tuyet (Duck Bricks Fanon Contest #1)

For my Tuyet, I decided to go with a relatively basic design that I thought would make her seem more in-line with Lhikan and the other supposed Metru-esque Toa Mangai. Admittedly, this makes her far more simple than many of the other entries already, so I decided to focus my efforts on presentation and function. She can move her pelvis freely, and utilizing a ball joint connected to the center axle, Tuyet can swing her sword arm without affecting her freehand, nor its posability.

Her barbed broadsword was inspired by sharktooth weapons found throughout Polynesia, such as this-

Hope you all like her!

23 Likes

Looks good. The sword is nice and the general build is pretty cool.

1 Like

I’m curious if you were intending to add this to the other Fanon Contest here on the boards since it has Fanon Contest #1 in the title. I’m pretty sure it would tick all the rules if you were interested.

Also polynesian sharktooth weapons are totally awesome.

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t realize that was a thing. I certainly wouldn’t be opposed, so long as you’re okay with it also being in Duckbrick’s contest as well, obviously

1 Like

The signups are here if you’re interested.

1 Like

Nice, didn’t know she got gold armour in the AU

I like that sword design, looks brutal

1 Like

Great design, I like how you added the gold plated armor to the tyrant tuyet version. The whole build is very nice. good design and all. I think that you have a solid chance at placing high in this contest.

1 Like

One of my favourite Bard Broadsword designs!

2 Likes