Test Moc

This is a moc I made to try out new things and stuff feedback is appreciated

15 Likes

The feet and lower legs are waaaay to small

3 Likes

The knees are too bulky and the feet too small, but otherwise, not too shabby!

1 Like

To add to what @umarak and @Garnira saiid, I would just redo the lower legs. Aside from that, the MOC is fine.

2 Likes

The feet and lower legs need bulking up.

1 Like

I think you should add more translucent orange parts.

1 Like

The thighs look incredibly awkward, but the rest is alright, considering it to be a test MOC. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

from some reason I really like the silhouette of the legs unlike others…It feels very unique and admittedly somewhat unorthodox. Rest of the build is fairly generic in shape and I’m not quite sure if I like it.

1 Like

The leg design isn’t that bad, but the thing that bugs me is that the colour distribution in the legs and how it doesn’t match with the rest of the MOC

The legs seem a little too skinny and they need a lot more black on them. The plain CCBS arms are a little odd too, but they’re not that bad really. I like the torso, though.

The arms are a tad too long, cause of the custom hands they reach down to the knees making them 2 pegs shorter should bring the fingers to just under the hip.

1 Like

Some of the limbs are disproportionate and odd. Otherwise, it’s okay.

The arms aren’t too long, they hardly reach down to the hips, (technically too short), they just look long because the legs are too long.

I’ve got to say this looks fairly good.
Though maybe less black or gray and replace it with trans-orange.

1 Like

It looks neat!
The only things that look a little off are the wrists (they looks small) and the shins (also small)

Yeah it depends on other proportions.

A little more orange and you are golden.

That sounded less contradictory in my head.

4 Likes

I’d say add more trans orange around the arms and shoulders. Then your sweet!

1 Like