That Awkward Moment when(...)

GG

3 Likes

That awkward moment when you study for a test and you forget EVERYTHING the moment it hits your desk

14 Likes

[quote=“Gyro, post:22, topic:8797”]
you study for a test and you forget EVERYTHING the moment it hits your desk
[/quote]I know right

1 Like

That’s why the poor do better on tests. They don’t have desks, and therefore can’t forget anything. Flawless logic

14 Likes

Awkward moment when 90% of the time you try to eat a gogurt it just ends up landing on your ■■■■■.

…is that just me?

9 Likes

That awkward moment when you criticise someone behind their back and it turns out they’re behind yours, listening…XD

16 Likes

That awkward moment you rant for several hours about Bioncles and your friends start slow clapping at your expense.

9 Likes

That awkward moment when you wake up feeling all stuffy and you feel something crusty in your nose. So you stick your finger deep inside and take out what appears to be a large, slimy cluster of condensed phlegm encrusted in dried blood. It appears to have congregated during your sleep because of snoring. You then proceed to have a nosebleed as if that cluster of snot was a plug holding everything together.

16 Likes
6 Likes

Ewwwugwhjghwuwgwhwuuwghuwg

You did not need to share that…

7 Likes

Spoilers, man. :wink:

That awkward moment when you’re late for class and everyone looks at you.

4 Likes

That awkward moment when you come to grips with the fact that you have six tabs open to three different Boards topics, a topic you’re currently writing, a Straw Poll and YouTube. At 2:17 AM.

10 Likes

That awkward moment where you start laughing at your own joke but no one else laughs

9 Likes

That awkward moment when you listen to the podcast in public and start laughing and everyone stares.

16 Likes

I know that feel bro

4 Likes

That awkward moment when your magic increases before you even get to use any magic

1 Like

That awkward moment when you accidentally cuss out loud in class.

2 Likes

… Well at least you didn’t scream the F word with your teacher right next to you.
Lets just say I was mad…

6 Likes

That awkward moment when you watch the Survivor season finale and don’t recognize any of the contestants because they’re all cleaned up…

3 Likes

That awkward moment when you explain what a waifu is to the girl you like.

4 Likes