That Awkward Moment when(...)

What’s that?

2 Likes

That awkward moment when you realize you only did half of what you told yourself you would do today.

7 Likes

@Rockho i’m Tottally not eating anymore for about a week

2 Likes

That awkward moment when you have to seminecropost because you haven’t read any new topics from the past two weeks…

7 Likes

That awkward moment when you briefly mention you’re a FNaF fan on the internet and you get bashed for it.

:’(

plz no hate…

5 Likes

That awkward moment when your teacher catches you playing games on a laptop instead of taking the test you were supposed to take.

6 Likes

That moment when the tip of your nail snaps off after trying to tear apart two Lego bricks (just happened right now).

8 Likes

Late reply.
Waifu - A term coined by Otaku and Weeaboo alike for their 2D significant others; predominantly anime and video game characters. A Waifu, in contrast to a harem, is the love between one man and his one and only Waifu. You treat your Waifu with the utmost respect and courtesy.

A spin-off term “Husbando” followed for Fujioshi who feel similarly towards male characters.

More than one waifu will ruin your laifu

That awkward moment when you complain about hippies too loud in class.

10 Likes

One question, how is this pronounced?

1 Like

Wii-a-boo

6 Likes

That awkward moment when you find a topic a you posted on a long time ago and accidentally double post…

“Weird Al” Topic

5 Likes

That awkward moment when your mom catches you going off the diving-board when your supposed to be doing swim team.

5 Likes

That awkward moment when someone calls you your older brothers name, then yours friends… And eventually yours

6 Likes

That awkward moment when you’re on the phone with your friend and he accidently says “bye i love you”

6 Likes

@Ghosty, how do you know it was by accident? :stuck_out_tongue:

That awkward moment when someone in the room lets out a silent but deadly, and you’re just like

10 Likes

[quote=“Rockho, post:55, topic:8797”]
how do you know it was by accident?
[/quote]shhhh

2 Likes

That awkward moment when you know that an RP is gonna die before it begins because of the GM’s need for more players, but you lack the intestinal fortitude to tell him that to his face.

1 Like

That awkward moment when you get spoiled and you try to erase it from your mind, only for it to be repeated infinitely.

4 Likes

That awkward moment when a spoiler you thought you got was false.
DO NOT CLICK UNLESS YOU WANT AGE OF ULTRON SPOILED. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

I thought Hulk was gonna die in AoU since he wasn’t confirmed for Civil War. I spent the whole movie expecting it to be him and then BOOM, Quicksilver. I wish I’d had the experience of expecting Hawkeye to die. :confused:

5 Likes

That awkward moment when you watch the Avenger 2 and everyone looks 20-30, and Hawkeye looks 50-something

2 Likes