That Awkward Moment when(...)

I clicked it.

I ain’t even mad.

2 Likes

Nah, not a spoiler. I don’t see it though…

1 Like

His face looks pale and wrinkly IMO

That awkward moment when the GM sees your post.

4 Likes

That awkward moment when you procrastinate on sleep and you have a final at 7 AM… >.>

4 Likes

That awkward moment when you panic after waking up at ten thirty, only to remember school is over for you.

13 Likes

there are children here dude

to keep this on topic,

that awkward moment went you are about to go to air-soft but you don’t remember where the field even is

1 Like

you’re on a site with bionicle experts, none of us understand that moment

that awkward moment when you ask someone “when’s the baby coming” and they say “what baby?”

3 Likes

That awkward moment where you delete a post about Bionicle and everyone’s there like “Delete it as much as you like that won’t change the fact that you typed it”

Also

That awkward moment when you realise GET READY that in Indiana Jones Raiders of the lost Ark that Indiana is actually COMPLETELY NOT NEEDED IN THE MOVIE, and that if he wasn’t there the Nazi would still find the Ark of the Covenant, still open it. and still die

3 Likes

Right. Masterleb, I saw the post you made above. Since you say you’ve read the rules, make sure you don’t post anything inappropriate (we also don’t like the language) and make sure you don’t Double Post. This is your first warning, okay?

We need to make sure the boards are clean and for all ages. New members who are fans of the new BIONICLE will come on soon enough.

3 Likes

That awkward moment when a Mod Squad member has to remind you the rule even though YOU JUST GOT DONE READING ALL OF THEM

4 Likes

That awkward moment when you heat your microwave food for 20 minutes instead of 20 seconds…

10 Likes

That awkward moment when the puppy wakes you up at 6:00 or earlier and you have conflicting thoughts.
“I don’t want to get out of bed! But if I don’t, I won’t be able to get back to sleep!”

4 Likes

That awkward moment when you pour the milk before the cereal

That awkward moment when the GBA port of Jet Set Radio is more than a new copy of Jet Set Radio Future

5 Likes

That awkward moment when you have no idea what to say

That awkward moment when you realize years after the fact that you friend-zoned someone.

1 Like

That awkward moment when the Mod Squad has done that before and people still didn’t know/read the rules.

Those were funtimes.

11 Likes

has PTSD flashback

4 Likes

That awkward moment when you haven’t been in this topic until now

4 Likes

That awkward moment when the song that played when he was introduced was the same song used during his farewell.