That Awkward Moment when(...)

That awkward moment when someone thinks you’re a girl.

9 Likes

That awkward moment someone thinks you’re a guy

7 Likes

That awkward moment when you came out to clean it all but you’re a year too early so you just try play it cool and act natural by keep cleaning but all of the sudden a bunch of toa come out of no where and hand your rear end back to you on a silver platter and you look like a complete moron.

19 Likes

[quote=“CausticKrana, post:86, topic:8797, full:true”]
That awkward moment when you came out to clean it all but you’re a year too early so you just try play it cool and act natural by keep cleaning but all of the sudden a bunch of toa come out of no where and hand your rear end back to you on a silver platter and you look like a complete moron.
[/quote]Yeah i know the feeling.

that awkward moment when you load an old FF12 save and you have no clue what to do

1 Like

That awkward moment when you wanna tell your baby sister not to do something but she looks so cute doing it you let her.

3 Likes

That awkward moment when you reach a level of rage that can only be soothed with banjo covers of Slayer.

2 Likes

That awkward moment when you start writing a post, when five sentences in you decide: “Eh, it’s not worth it.”

13 Likes

That awkward moment when you spend 10 minutes writing a post, only to get ninja’d by another person saying the same thing…

16 Likes

That awkward moment when you lose your car keys at work. :frowning:

4 Likes

That awkward moment when Political Slime’s title is too long that it can’t be completely displayed or read.

EDIT: That awkward moment when Slime changes his title to something shorter and people don’t know what you’re talking about.

8 Likes

That awkward moment when you think you’re posting in the CTRL+V topic, but you’re actually posting in your comic topic.

8 Likes

That REALLY awkward moment when the Seinfeld complete series costs more than both seasons of Ghost in the Shell: SAC and Trigun

1 Like

That extremely awkward moment when you and your friend are practicing fighting with swords and then you accidentally make contact on his arm and he has what appears to be a very minor cut close to his wrist. Then he goes home and his grandparents are over and there is a TV program on about how some kids are depressed and end up cutting themselves. Then his grandpa sees the cut on his arm and thinks that my friend is depressed. And his grandpa refuses to believe his story.

Man I feel sorry for that kid.

9 Likes

That awkward moment when you want to revive your RP but you’ll be away for a week.

2 Likes

That awkward moment when you’ve been on vacation for a week unable to check anything and you comeback seeing that you have 41 unread topics and seven notifications.

19 more topics to read through at this moment

6 Likes

That awkward moment when you’ve been gone for a week and you suddently become a master

7 Likes

@Ghosty

5 Likes

That awkward moment when you notice all of @Risebell’s topics getting closed.

That other awkward moment when Lewch is already taken.

#it’s all part of my master plan

3 Likes