ThatchMac- YouTube Channel Hub

I’m pretty sure it isn’t a surprise, but I have a Youtube channel. It’s titled “ThatchMac” of course.

I’m also sure it doesn’t come as a surprise that it is a BIONICLE channel. I produce videos focussing almost entirely on BIONICLE. But I do like to consider the wider CCBS realm as a part of it as well. The goal of of ThatchMac is split into 2 parts: Spreading positive vibes (I’m a hippy like that) and keeping the BIONICLE legacy alive. How do I expect to achieve this, you ask? With my currently running series of course!

1. CHRONICLE: A large scale, full length Stop-Motion BIONICLE series, re-imagining G2
  2. Set Reviews: Name says it all, I review sets
  3. MOC Reviews: Again, there just MOC Reviews
  4. BIONICLE Vs Hero Factory: A video game style combat series, it will be ending soon though for now
  5. Anthology: I don’t know what to call this, but it’s basically a whole bunch of separated stories, linked by one long running mystery
  6. Let’s Talk BIONICLE: A BIONICLE discussion series that comes out once in a blue moon

I will be posting behind the scenes and updates here, as well as talking requests. And if you feel like you have a skill or want to contribute to the channel, my contact is:
thatch0mac@gmail.com

Thanks for viewing this and my channel!

7 Likes

I’ve seen your channel before. You now have a new subscriber.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I’ve been watching you since late spring of this year. You’ve improved your quality a lot since then, and I can tell you’re incredibly dedicated to your work!

1 Like

I’ve seen a couple of your more recent reviews (Toa Mata Nui, the Glatorian, Phantoka) and I greatly enjoy the quality of them.

1 Like

@MaskmakerOfLight Thanks a lot man! I strive to always get better, I never want to get in a stationary quality level! Hopefully I am able to get a better microphone to improve them further.

@Stoax Thanks! I try to create quality content!

UPDATE: New Project…

2 Likes

Is that Director Krennic?

No, look closer. It’s a completely original character of mine.

1 Like

Ah. I didn’t notice the head.

Production continues… jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way… :wink:

UPDATE: Look out for Christmas as I hinted earlier…

2 Likes