ThatchMac's BIONICLE G2 Mask Collection 125 Masks!

So, I am a BIONICLE fanatic incase you haven’t already noticed. I decided to get almost all my G2 masks in one place as I knew I had a lot. But I never knew I had around a whopping 125 mask! That isn’t all of them, but this is most (not including skull spiders as I have like 30 of those and don’t want to take off and put there legs back on):

31 Likes

Wow that’s a lot. Whats the story behind that poor broken Lewa mask?

1 Like

Why do you have so may? Why do you have so many? Why does one of them have a hole it? What does it look like on a head? How does that head mask combo look on a body?

1 Like

Woah, woah, woah. Chill out ma’ dudes.

@Majora I cut it for an animation test I did with Lewa’s visor going up and retracting.

@MaximusPrime Alright man just settle down a bit. I’m working on a full length G2 stop motion series so it requires a lot of these sets. And as far as you’re other questions, just watch that visor test and you’ll have them all answered.

2 Likes

Oooo…

Looks like candy…

2 Likes

Do you think it tastes like candy too?

2 Likes

I can hear @Eljay now…

Don’t eat the pieces…

5 Likes

I don’t think I will ever have that many mask. Nether from G1 or G2.

1 Like

Where can I see it?

When did he say that?

I AM NOT PROMITING BUT NEARLY ANSWEING A QUESTON.

On my YouTube channel, it’s a slightly older video called “Lewa Visor Test” I believe.

2 Likes

Thanks.

I should do the same with my collection…and Star Wars heads…

His recap reviews.

Also, props to you, @ThatchMac, for having the guts to do that with the Lewa mask!

3 Likes

It’s a very common and often repeated phrase in his reviews.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

You lucky bugger. I’m lucky if I get two of a mask to spare.

You mean, the guts to gut the mask? :laughing:… … … I’ll see myself out.

2 Likes

Props to you for managing to build such a collection. They all look so striking and vibrant together.

1 Like

I still need to get some extra g2 sets for mocing when I get money D:

1 Like

yeah obviously the best mask is the one you have most of

14 Likes