The 16 Realms: A LEGO Story Part 1/3 (NOT A LEGO MOVIE COPY)

BY KYLE DAWSON

Welcome, reader. Welcome to the tale of the 16 Realms.

This story is separated into three parts for reasons that are beyond me as to why. Read on for the full legend of Jason, Eric and Magnolia, the Heroes of the 3 of the 16 Realms

We enter in the world on Ninjago, in the woods outside New Ninjago City with Sensei Wu and his six ninja Cole, Zane, Jay, Kai, Nya and the Green Ninja Lloyd Garmadon, son of the now banished Lord Garmadon.

Wu had thought some time outdoors would help ease the Ninja, seeming as how only a few days ago, Clause would have Nadakhan the Djinn.

Wu began his fire as the ninja stirred about in the dark, talking and finishing Zane’s home cooked roast. Wu and Misako, Garmadons wife and Mother of Lloyd, sat down and smiled at Wu.

“Everyone! Wu’s getting the fire ready!” She yelled out to everyone.

Wu poured a strange tea onto the fires base. It sparked for a few seconds but after turned dark blue and blazed white.

“After the realm crystal was destroyed, I found another way to look into our other realms. This tea has a name I will not reveal, but I will tell you that it sees into our futures.”

Wu hesitated but continued anyway.

"We have seen our futures in the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master.

“All but the other realms have we visited.”

The fire then flickered into a picture of one of Jay, alone and tinkering with a small machine of unknown origin.

Nya then came into view and rested her head on his shoulder.
Jay was old, and wearing an eye-patch with his robes covering him.
Nya had aged well too.

It also appeared as though Jay was training someone.

“Who is that? Another trainee?” Jay questioned.

Wu looked at Nya and Jay, inhaled, exhaled then began to talk.

“No, Master of Lightning. He is your future son.” Wu stroked his beard and continued.
“He controls both lightning and water simultaneously, while being at peace with himself.”

(NARRATOR)

That scene in the fire, its happening, but in a different realm.
That realm has no name, yet lets just call it Future Ninjago.

(TO BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT ISSUE)

1 Like

Not really enough imagery.
I also can’t really tell what’s happening.
And It’s too short to provide exposition.
Not a fan, but I don’t represent everyone. Do keep trying.

What I’m trying to do here is begin a small composition that I will edit on until I come up with a part 2, go ahead and post your criticism it only helps me on writing this