The 9 Day Revamp To Christmas 2015

(note: sorry for the 1 day late, my internet was down)

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/671/23150837576_975caa9c86.jpg
9DRC 2014 (Toa Mata, Mata Nui and Teridax)

It’s the month of christmas and also time for the 9 Day Revamp to Christmas, where I upload one of the revamp a day from 12/17/2014 to 12/25/2014. Last year I have done the Toa Mata plus Mata Nui and Makuta, for this year it will be Hero Factory.

So just click the link to the revamp that had been listed
NOTE THE DEVIANT PICTURE IS DIFFERENT FROM THE FLICKR

Day 1: William Furno

deviantART flickr

Day 2: Nathan Evo

deviantART flickr

Day 3: Preston Stormer

deviantART flickr

Day 4: Mark Surge

deviantART flickr

Day 5: Jimi Stringer

deviantART flickr

Day 6: Merrick Fortis

deviantART flickr

Day 7: Natalie Breez

deviantART flickr

Day 8: Julius Nex

deviantART flickr

Day 9: Daniel Rocka

deviantART flickr

Hope you all like theses revamp and would like hear you honest opinion and criticism about these.

10 Likes

I like them both, they manage to restrain some various aspects of their forms but improve significantly. Good job overall!

Really nice. Furno and Evo both carry their original aesthetics while managing to look fresh. I’m guessing you’re going through the HF hero lineup, so I think I’ll stick around for Bulk and Stringer :wi

These are amazing!

Bulk will not be in 9DRC 2015 because his revamp was already made and uploaded back in Halloween when I was revamping horrible sets.

2 Likes

There is only one big guy for this 9DRC which is a character I think deserved an XL form.

1 Like

He looks great! But wasn’t his main secondary color blue?

I have put in the description on dA that the purple follow his tread of having a different color every from, 1.0 was orange, 3.0 was yellow and breakout was blue, for this it’s purple.

1 Like

Only one day left, and I’m pretty sure you guys guess who it is…

No it’s not Good Guy

1 Like