The “A Hat in Time” Topic

copied from the Wikipedia page because I’m too lazy to make a proper topic body

A Hat in Time is a platform game developed by Danish game studio Gears for Breakfast and published by Humble Bundle.[2] The game was developed using Unreal Engine 3 and funded through a Kickstartercampaign, which doubled its fundraising goals within its first two days.[3] The game was self-published for Microsoft Windows and macOS in October 2017, and by Humble Bundle for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox Oneconsoles two months later.[4][5] A version for the Nintendo Switch was released in October 2019.[6]
The game centers around Hat Kid, an alien girl trying to get back to her home by recovering lost “Time Pieces”, an in-game collectible. The gameplay consists of running through an open world environment by platforming, dodging obstacles, and obtaining collectibles. It is inspired by earlier 3D platformers such as Super Mario 64 , Banjo-Kazooie , Spyro the Dragon and Psychonauts .[7][8][9] It has been favorably compared to classic platformers and has been considered an indie success after the long decline of platforming games.[10] There also have been several DLC expansions with different modes and custom levels as well as online multiplayer. The PC version of the game allows the use of mods through the Steam Workshop.

5 Likes

I’ve been meaning to get this game

2 Likes

Is this heavan? A hat in time and bionicle all in one place?

3 Likes

for anyone who’s played both of the paid DLC for this game, which one did you like more?

I personally enjoyed nyakuza metro more than seal the deal + death wish but to each their own

3 Likes

Nyakuza is probably better but those seals are so fricking cute.

2 Likes

Not this, I hope?

1 Like

what do you think dunetoa

3 Likes