The Adventures, Warriors of the Realms: MOC Contest

This sounds interesting.

I have a partially made (nature) MOC in LDD, would the finished version be allowed?
If not I’ll probably go with protection.

kek

Guess I will do Gatekeeper Taurisius as well.

Beg pardon?

Just to clarify, do you need to actually say which character do you want to Moc?

@TheRed1s I didn’t take that comment seriously, I spend most of my mocing on LDD-

Well you have to tell me what element you are going to make, you can change the name of the character itself tho

@TheRed1s well it doesnt say that it isnt allowed so…

I’ll do Death

@Asriel: Ok then, Nature it is.

Hi sorry, I have to withdraw my entry. Just won’t have time.

I’m going to withdraw my entry too, as Shadower didn’t give me any details regarding the character I wanted to make…

1 Like

Yeah, I need @Shadower to give me something to build off of before I’ll enter

ok, i kinda fall in the same category as well for skipping; mainly from the lack of detail of these characters, unless they just have no concept and you want us to do the work ourselves

Im sorry to hear this, I cant give you any information since I am just a mere puppet

1 Like

Finished. I present to you:

Kholgur, The Elder Lich

More Views

6 Likes

Yea I haven’t even started.

BUT I HAVA PLAN

Also can we paint parts?

Because I’m doing that.

At this rate, I’ll win by default. Let’s see some entries!

@Wiseclone That’s the thing, what do you win? What exactly are we building? I know, I know, use your imagination. But still I’m going to need more information besides title and name.

@Shadower

1 Like

“Ask and ye shalt receive, young grass hopper.”

• Someone, probably

Here’s my take on Bastian, Guardian of Nature. More pictures to (maybe) come.

6 Likes

@TheRed1s please more pictures, or atleast zoom in. It looks cool though!

@TheRed1s huh, so that what you were talking about from referencing that mask design.

i hate myself