The Amazing Adventures of The Jumper And Other Stuff That Happened In His Life, Because Why Not

NOTE: This will sound really silly, but I’m technically a illiterate and overall horrible at holding a good sentence structure, as such, if you are easily triggered by my marvelous (/s) English skills, please, do not read anymore of this garbage…you have been warned.

Windy, yet hot, that is the beach our marvelous, time/space/dimension/whatever-traveling hero has appeared at. It would be a perfect day for a game of catch, perhaps for a nice walk in the breezing winds of the sandy beach. However, our “hero” has different intentions.

The Jumper looked around in confusion and with voice that echoed like thunder he proclaimed: “Cool…where the actually heck am I…” It would not took very long until a small Matoran coated in black looked up to the tall figure with confusion in his eyes. “Ehh…are…are you? Lost?” he questioned. The Jumper looked down upon the little fella. “No…I’m never lost,…but I’m kinda lost…” he proclaimed while standing in heroic posture, easily towering above the Matoran. The little one only looked more and more confused by each word that came out of The Jumper’s mouth. “Eh…well, you are on Island of Mata Nui, stranger…if that helps.” he finally spitted these words out after standing in awkward silence for few moments. The Jumper looked around in very energetic manner before he snapped his finger and large, red portal opened. The Matoran glared at the crimson appearance as The Jumper slowly extended his hand into the portal. At that point, the little Matoran would be on edge of his feet, curious for what the stranger will take out. He waited, and waited until The Jumper eventually took out…a banana. The Matoran sighed and walked away slowly. “Why do I even bother…” he said while doing such. The Jumper slowly opened his mouth and started eating the fruit while walking into the sunset.

The Night turned the breezing, yet hot beach in some sort of cold landscape with howling winds coming from the seas. The Jumper however does not seem to be bothered by the ominous ambiance at all, nor by the fact he is totally lost on Island of Mata Nui, instead he is whistling a quiet tune with happy sub-tone. All of sudden, his song was interrupted by something. A sound, to be precise a screeching noise that creatures of insect kind would do. Jumper looks around him and proclaimed “Golly…I always wanted a scorpion as my faithful companion, no matter the hardships!” as he peered in to the eyes of a giant Nui Jaga. “I bet we are gonna be good friends.” he said, slowly taking out his staff and nearly getting hit by it’s giant tail. Was it not for his fast reflexes and his skills in combat with staff, he could be very well dead where he stands.“Okey…that was not very nice, not like I play nice myself…but…eh…whatever…you know, you are really making me think about myself, about meaning of the life, universe and all in existence…from some reason, I think it might be 42…but that would be just silly…right?” he monologued while successfully dodging and blocking every single attack of the creature. After a while, the Nui Jaga became tired and eventually returned to it’s nest. Jumper yelled at the fleeing scorpion “Leaving so soon…come on! Why do they always walk away…I swear in name of all the silly gods, and trust me, some of them are really silly…that nobody, nobody ever listens to me…why am I even telling this to a giant scorpion…ergh…”

With no other choice but to become indefinitely bored as always, the Jumper opened a portal for himself, ending up in some sort of small cozy Tavern who knows where…perhaps even on the end of the whole Universe or even Existence itself. And as all great heroes, he ended up drunk as always.

PS: Jumper is one of my characters in the Old Bionicle Roleplay on the LMB…personally, he is nothing more than annoying filler for when I’m bored and I do not know what to do…so I post him at random doing totally random things…there is not really a lot to him aside from being annoying, occasionally funny Dimension traveler.

3 Likes

Never use “at” in this case.

I didn’t realize a fellow OBRPer was on here, aside from @ajtazt. Good to see you!

2 Likes

Do I know you two guys? I’m Tekkiro on the boards.

I’m Macedonia on the LMBs.

I feel deep personal shame just by looking back at this stupid text.