The ArchToa

Believing it his destiny, Palladian has begun his conquest of Proxima Magna.

17 Likes

THICC

I really like the sword design, cool moc

3 Likes

It seems as though he’s a big guy (and so is his text)

With the shoulders that far apart, it makes the upper arms look super scrawny in comparison, but the chest is also excellently filled-in, and the color scheme is excellent, even if the weird-looking feet take away from it a little.

The biggest issue with this guy is not any of his limbs, or the build or design, but the fact that for a character in a world populated by people whose heads are way too big, he has a head so incredibly small it makes him look like he’s wearing a mascot costume. His chest almost engulfs his entire face in the last image; if there’s one thing I would recommend be changed about this fellow, it’s that he gets a new head and neck to match the rest of him.

Otherwise, this is quite the imposing character, and the build and colors go hard. Nice work!

4 Likes

His proportions and design paired with just that short description convey so much of his character, really cool stuff

5 Likes

Saw this MOC on flickr a couple days ago and oh man, this design works on so many levels for me. The shaping and proportions are just great, and I honestly don’t mind the small head. It helps sell the sheer scale of this guy.

Great work overall

6 Likes

The funky proportions were intentional, I guess it’s just a matter of preference if you like them or not. I did toy with some ways of making the head bigger, but I wanted to keep the same kanohi as the smaller version of the character, I agree it looks wonky but I don’t personally mind it.

6 Likes