The Ask the Politician Topic

Yes

And yes

4 Likes

Are you insinuating that I could be bribed? THAT’S SLANDER! YOU’RE TRIGGERING ME! GUARDS, LOCK @Overlord_Hafu IN THE SLAMMER!

4 Likes

I forgot to type:

so my bad
@Jogn_Smat

3 Likes

we got ourselves a goody two shoes ovr here

HEY GUYS
A GOODY TWO SHOES
LETS MAKE FUN OF HIM
HAHAHAH!

/s

2 Likes

Slim Jim, what will you do about the recent rise of drug dealers?

Hit them

with an aggressive wave of Public Service Announcements telling them that their lifestyles will tear their families apart

7 Likes

Or you could be like Haggar and start suplexing the dealers a la Final Fight

Slurm-Jurm, what will you do about the new “Cult of the Haloblast” appearing across Metru Nui, trying to take over the city’s denizens?

Yes
<i aint invalid

6 Likes

This is a question

We will smoke them out and burn them at the stake!!!

We will make laws banning the distribution of illegal substances and get the police to work on it.

And this is an answer.

5 Likes

Chraniclor, will you become Slurm’s Running mate instead of going for governor? Because you see hold out as the partner of Slurm very well.

No. Me and Slime do not agree on a ton of things, like Kanoka Disk rights, the right to Kane-Ra arms, and many other things that are crucial for this election season.

Slongu.
Where do all your competitors keep going?
And why are there a bunch of stinky garbage bags held to the lake floor by cinder blocks?

Well I’m still here, so good for me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Stay away from dark alleys.

3 Likes

@Political_Slime Will you help in the care of Raptor-steeds?

I beg to differ. You actually stated an answer.

Erm…nowhere…

I TOLD RANAKI TO DEAL WITH THEM

Oh yes, that, uh, must be from the rogue trash bandits…THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Why of course! If I am elected as Metru Governor, I will certainly help the Raptor-steeds! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yous said “At your earliest convenience”. It hasn’t been convenient to my schedule to take care of that yet. Maybe you should hire a few more Mexicans of something.

~I apologize for any offense. This is all said in jest.

6 Likes

Stated an answer?
The thing itself is just a plain statement