The Astrape

So, since there does not seem to be a restriction on the type/genre of MOCs that are allowed here, here is something completely different! This is the Astrape, a futuristic plane. It is named after a Greek goddess of lightning, which fits the motif which I was going for.
The Astrape
The Astrape, side
The Astrape, top
The Astrape, back

I don’t really have a backstory for this. I have had a version of this sitting on my desk for years, but I was never really happy with it. I decided to update it to my liking, and here we are. I wanted it to have a sleek design.
The Astrape, empty cockpit
The cockpit can hold the pilot and his equipment.
The Astrape, landing
And, the engines and tail can change orientation to land.
The Astrape
That is about it. I would love to get some feedback on this, since I don’t normally do MOCs of this style. Thanks! If you would like to see more photos, check out the full album here: The Astrape | Flickr

31 Likes

Really neat design. I’m not the biggest system guy but this looks really good to me. But hey that’s just an opinion, my opinion.

Nothing really to complain about. Maybe some backstory? Just wondering.

I love how sleek it looks, definately goes with the futuristic motif.

Looks amazing! I love the colors too!

cool jet

Oh my…

This is beautiful.

The Black and Yellow work together nicely, the sleek look of it looks great, and wings are to die for. For all of these things, this is my favorite System MOC on the Boards.

Looks awesome!

looks amazing, can’t find anything really wrong with it, except that I would add more yellow to the wings, but that’s mostly personal preference