The Batcave

This took me a full we to build, and boy, it was worth it.
Thanks to all who posted on my previous topic and in PM about things I could improve on the old version.
And, without further ado, THE BATCAVE!

The Batmobile!

It can seat two.

The case for the Batsuits is removable from the main structure.

The Batboat!

More pictures of the main structure.

All right!
Constructive criticism encouraged, as always.
I hope you enjoyed this!

32 Likes

That’s pretty amazing! Nice job!

1 Like

Hooty mah boi
this is great
Gotta love that batboat and batmobile, they’re both great also why is aqua beiber there

1 Like

@Mrblackpants Thanks!
@Ultimate_TChalla Thanks, and he’s there because I put a bunch of DC figures there.
For no reason, really.

1 Like

I liked this, good job!

1 Like

looks nice.

gg, man.

1 Like

I am just loving this, especially that Batmobile design mainly because of its ability to seat two minifigs.

1 Like

0/10 no batphone

This is pretty cool, I like it. In some places it seems empty though. Needs more “cave”.

1 Like

I agree, I think that if it had walls on the upper level then it’d be better than it already is.

That was my original plan.
Then I saw how many pieces I had left in the correct colours.

1 Like

Rocks don’t have a uniform color. Try adding some light grey.

I have to say, a lot of it is pretty empty. The comic Batcave has a ton of stuff in it. It has a laboratory, stuff where memorabilia is, gadgets on the walls, much more texture, pictures, tables filled with chemicals and other stuff. Could also use some fencing.

That’s my critique, though. It feels very incomplete.

1 Like

Very impressive size!

I love the vehicles, but the cave seems a bit plain and empty, but overall you did a great job with this!

2 Likes

Needs more texturing on the walls for the cave feel.
The vehicles seem boring and plain. They don’t even look very batman ish to me. I’d recomend more bladed edges, wings, etc to fix that.
You forgot the trophy area. Adding at least a few trophy builds would help it feel less empty too. Also maybe a lift / stairs too for logical access to the different levels.

Other than that the size / build is pretty much perfect for the bat cave; adding those suggestions would only make it better.

1 Like

I attempted the trophy area, but the coin didn’t turn out well, and the dinosaur, well… that just didn’t happen.