The BCC

So, some of you know this, but I’m part of a Bionicle fan-group called the BCC (or banana chocolate chip [or Bionicle Comedy Central]) We do a bunch of weird stuff like this.

And nonsense like this.

We’re also trying to start an ongoing series about the history of Bionicle (told in some odd ways).

Other projects we do are ripping-off Screen Junkies with this.

So come join the randomness! A few other members are also on these forums. If you see them, say hi or punch them, either works :stuck_out_tongue:
@LQ1998 @Mace3739 @ChrisMajorAtBCC and @bionicle_fanatic

38 Likes

I prefer punches, but that’s just me. XP

1 Like

I’m subbed since oktober or something :smiley:

1 Like

-Gets up-

Hai [:P]

-Sits down-

You can, ask questions or, whatever it is they do at conventions like these [:P]

-Sips drink. Chokes. Calls A&E. Gets carted away- [:P]

1 Like

(Raises Hand)

Is it physically painful to use tongue emoticons that many time in the same post?

-MT

6 Likes

So long as you don’t close your mouth, you’ll be fine. :stuck_out_tongue: And no matter what you do, don’t sneeze. :stuck_out_tongue: You only make that mistake six times, lemme tell ya…

…Boy, if you think that was hard, you should see how I normally talk [:P] That was just three, sometimes I use… ten [:P] Or more [:P]

-Looks along the panel at Mace and Leo- Shall I post that pic of the BCC tower II? [:P]

2 Likes

Go ahead :stuck_out_tongue:

Good work Leo!

1 Like

one of the better ones they did but my favorite was tahu on the phone

2 Likes

Just watched all their videos, Minus podcasts :stuck_out_tongue: I’m subbed! :smiley:

3 Likes

Do you have self-MoCs?

We do, actually. You’ve seen mine.
Chris’ appears somewhere in here.

And LQ’s is here.

But give him more orange.

As for that, no idea about the others’ :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I have seen the honest trailers…they are just LOL! you need to make the web of shadows one ASAP!

2 Likes

It’ll come, but we have so many other projects to work on. We don’t want the honest trailers to be the only thing we’re known for.

1 Like

Speaking of upcoming projects, I do believe I’ll be able to make it tomorrow. XP

2 Likes

Our latest video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvWcQxhf1L8

2 Likes

I saw it…I lol’ed…I love ya guys…keep doin what your doin!

2 Likes

New video!

3 Likes

That thing…was lol…OBAMA-KAL!

2 Likes