The Beast King

A Massive deity of the forest, The Beast King commands a legion of woodland terrors.

I suppose if my last moc was posted to sort of show my disenchantment with the world of bionicle, then this one was made to show my regained enthusiasm for the theme.

Prepares to get nuked cause the back sucks

55 Likes

The images don’t load… I can’t see anything (or is it just my computer?)

Not sure how to help you, maybe try reloading the page?

Insert impressed whistling
This thing has a hood!
I don’t know about the amount of plant matter all ice him, but I actually like the back!
Good work!

2 Likes

Ok, thanks, it’s working now.
Amazing MOC. I just love the look with all those plant pieces on him! The time put into them was worth it for sure!

2 Likes

The size of this guy looks amazing, and i really love those horns, that are supposed to be a crown, I guess?

2 Likes

Awesome, but a bit too cluttered

2 Likes

We’ve got to stop giving Umarak steroids, guys!
This is amazing. I love all of the colors and detailing.

4 Likes

I can’t really sum up how impressed I am in words, because my initial reaction was just confused noises.

3 Likes

A big moc that has an idea behind it and isn’t big for the sake of being big. I love it already.

Good moc overall. The amount of foliage and nature pieces could be viewed as excessive but I don’t mind it. The thigh build is also a bit janky, but the overall build is fantastic. Proportions look right, and the arms look good, but my favorite part is the torso and head. Brilliant execution here, at least in my eyes. Good to see another moc from you, and very nice job.

3 Likes

definitely in my top 10 favorite mocs

2 Likes

I can practically hear this guy! The creaking of old branches and the rustling of leaves…

4 Likes

Yeah, lol

This really reminds me of the concept art where he had the hood, so this is pretty neat! I agree with some that all the foliage is a bit much, but it doesn’t detract from it much, and does make for a pretty nice overall effect. In short, I dig this!

2 Likes

Usually I think big MOCs like this don’t look good, but this is definitely an exception.

2 Likes

This looks really great. I really love the complexity to this moc

1 Like