The beast of the Dead Swamp

Deep in the swamps of Spherus Magna a monster was awkakened from the battle of Mata Nui and Makuta…a terrible monster that now inhabbits the ghostly and rotting parts…of the Dead Swamp…

(This last picture was taken with a blacklight to illumenate the translusent parts)

19 Likes

The translucent parts look cool in black light!

5 Likes

this guy(or is it female) looks good! Dunno about some of the colors but if you’re going for a giant thing made of green and brown parts, it worked.

1 Like

I agree.

a little messy but that makes it look good.

I remember this guy from Nazo’s streams!

Heh, you were their huh?

1 Like

I was the guy who posted the Krika revamp.

Oh that was you, I must say, that was pretty good.

1 Like

Nice MOC btw.

1 Like

Thanks man, and your welcome

1 Like

I like the covered in spikes look, getting a Swamp thing vibe mixed with Slender Man. Feel it might be interesting to see more of that sort of colour dispersed over the arms and legs.

1 Like

Thats exactly what I was going for @Scarilian

1 Like

I actually like this thing a lot, but the color scheme seems really odd. What’s with the random brown on the arms?

Anyway, I’m merely the herald. @Ekorak shall bring the thunder.

Sorry, my tablet is fresh out of Thunder. I’ll have to use my computers’s High Intensity Thunder Critique Mortar in the morning or whenever I have the time.

2 Likes

The random brown is to represent the rotting bark of its tree like limbs, plus I want to keep them spinly and don’t have that much brown.

1 Like

When i saw the title i just thought
‘‘It’s all ogre now’’

3 Likes

Those Ehlek spines are just two good, well done…