The Bionicle Legacy 2017 topic

We did it the other way because it more closely represents bats ears, which curve inwards. But that’s personal preference

2 Likes

I 100% agree with this. It was a clever choice, that looked very nice and helps with the “bat-look”. The head was pulled off nearly flawlessly.

But I can see Azani’s perspective. Inverting the piece was clearly never intentioned by the designers, so it does look a bit more messy.

2 Likes

I mean, that is a fair point for sure; the head is pretty dead-on in nearly every other way, especially with the fangs. The ears are by no means ugly in appearance; they could simply be better in my opinion. Hopefully that’s not the focal point of my review.

2 Likes

The designers of the piece or the set?

1 Like

The Lego employees who made the piece. I was trying to say that they never made it to be seen from the bottem, so I could see Azani’s perspective.

2 Likes

This set looks amazing! Best one so far.

The jungle animal seems a bit cluttered with the wings, but overall I quite like it.

3 Likes

Hey, I went ahead and built Kaija, which I happen to have all the required pieces for. Would you guys (@TheMoltenKing seems to be the face of the project) mind if I did a “review” and published it on the boards? It has a good chance of being some great publicity for the project, even though you guys have been doing a really good job of getting the word out.

4 Likes

Sure! Go ahead and thank you very much! :grin:

3 Likes

Yeah we have no problem with that at all. We were hoping someone would at some point. Look forward to seeing it

3 Likes

Well I think my prediction about the animalic things was right: they were a bunch of evil Rahi now are they natural fauna under mind control or are they always like this?

2 Likes

Any chance that we’ll see that January 7th story serial soon?

2 Likes

our set designer is away this week which means that we won’t have any instructions to release for the time being, so instead the story writers of our project @TheMoltenKing and @Drahcir_Nosnevets will release story serials until he comes back.

3 Likes

Would like to add they’re weekly, but the first one is delayed for some reasons

1 Like

@DarkHenrik and @TheMoltenKing

No pressure; take all the time that you guys need.

2 Likes

“terror of the skies”
how? look at its face, it is kinda cute
I love how it looks, my only complain would be that I cant build it D:

4 Likes

Are summer sets planned? @TheMoltenKing

2 Likes

i very much like anirra! first impressive general! while zelkriph still looks a bit like a moc i love his name and his build is very creative :slight_smile: love the wings!
would any of you be willing to teach me how to make those bricksafe instructions?

2 Likes

BIONICLE LEGACY UPDATE

Hey guys, a link to our first story serial Important Choices: BLP Story Serial #1

@TawaOfFire Yes of course

@dragologer you’d have to ask Fanbyl about that, however he’s away for a week so it might take a while for him to respond

6 Likes

@Fanbyl (when you return) can we request to see specific sets next?

1 Like

BIONICLE LEGACY UPDATE

Here is a link to our second story serial:

We hope you enjoy it!

Here is some more concept art:

Help out with our wiki, we would appreciate it: Bionicle Legacy Wikia | Fandom

9 Likes