The BIONICLE Polybag and the Mask of "Creation"

I can see a Vahi-esque shape fitting into the lower half of that mask… but the Vahi I am picturing is one (slightly) different from that of the old one. While Lego could simply go with a new shape for the Vahi, I don’t think they would, due to the overwhelming amount of emphasis on the G1 mask in most, if not all, of their videos thus far. So, I’m going to bank that this is not the “complete” Mask of Time, but it might be another. or simply a prototype as mentioned earlier.

Judging by DV’s response to it, I’m thinking maybe not… but that’d be fantastic.

1 Like

I’m almost certain the mask in the corner is either a total goof up or they never updated the bag. I’m still hoping for a poly-bag type thing to include multiple skull spiders soi can make an army but oh well.

ok now that you mention it i can see a resemblance with the (for the lack of a better word) liney beard on the bottom of the face with the G1 Vahi half except it looks more like a Great Huna in its orientation.

This ties in to my theory: So i was looking through some of my old topics and i tumbled upon this one here: http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/the-great-huna-has-a-hidden-kanohi-vahi-on-it/2289/13 in witch I mention that the Huna looks like it has a Vahi on the bottom of it. Then I saw this topic and if you notice this supposed “missing half of the Vahi” looks like the top of the Huna while the bottom of the Huna looks like the Vahi. and the person holding the “missing Vahi half” is the teragafied version of the person who who made the bottom half and wore the mask that resembles it.

and yes I know that this is all probably wrong I just thought that it was an interesting coincidence.

3 Likes

I think we’re at the point of seeing things that aren’t there. The most distinctive trait of the Vahi (disregarding, of course, the fact that it’s “half a mask”) is absent on the placeholder MoC.

5 Likes

i agree the only thing i see as a resemblance is the liney beard thing

I wasn’t referring to the beard at all, more the shape of the lower half of the face. Everything below the eyes.

1 Like

well i dont see it

Yes but down at the mouth area you can the white of the poster coming through and its looks like you could connect an old mata mask circular connecter piece into it

1 Like

That’s what I’m saying - people are seeing what they want to see. If you really want to start in on that route, then I’ll point out to you that the mouth hole is not actually round on the placeholder MoC.

5 Likes

it isnt he is right