The Black Knight and the Tyrant in White

A few months ago, I started developing a lore inspired by some music I’ve written over the past couple of years. The lore hasn’t gone very far (it doesn’t even have a title) and has absolutely nothing to do with Bionicle, but I decided that I want to share what I have so far anyway.

Zohan, the Black Knight

The Black Knight is the hero of the story. He’s a simple man who just wants to live in peace in his Kingdom and protect its leader, Her Highness the Red Queen-to-Be. He tries to avoid fighting if he can help it but will not hesitate to fight if push comes to shove.

Daedala, the Red Queen-to-Be

Her Highness Daedala is the heir apparent to the throne of her Kingdom following the death of her father, His Majesty Jacob VIII. The laws of the land dictate that the King- or Queen-to-Be must share power with a committee for one year following her father’s death before she acquires total authority. Daedala is young and noble, but a warrior she is not, a fault of hers she resents.

Jacob VIII, the Mad King

His Majesty Jacob VIII is the most recent ruler of the Kingdom, known for his many victories in wars, a not-small number of which could’ve been avoided had he put more effort into diplomacy, at the cost of his ever deteriorating sanity. Jacob had few fleeting moments where his mind would prevail, notably when he gave Zohan his blessing to take his daughter’s hand should he want it, and he would ultimately be found dead on his crystal throne. The scene had obvious signs of homicide, but no suspect was ever officially identified.

Arek, the Jester

Arek had a rough upbringing that he hides from those around him with his jokes and charades, but behind that mask lies aspirations of sedition, revenge, and anarchy. Officially, his task is to assist Her Highness during the transition period before she takes the throne with counsel and laughter. She accepts his aid blissfully unaware of his true goals.

Digalus, the Tyrant in White

The true history of the Tyrant in White is shrouded in mystery, but at present Digalus’s goal is to take the Red Queen-to-Be’s Kingdom, unify it with his nation, and create a superpower unlike anyone had ever seen until that point. He and Zohan are personal nemeses and have clashed their weapons a number of times. The Tyrant puts on the public appearance of a lone wolf while he secretly employs a number of moles on the inside.

14 Likes

Neat builds. They remind a lot of Court of the Crimson King.

4 Likes

ooo nice
these all look pretty cool

2 Likes

Ah these mocs are really nice. I’m quite liking that lore, the idea of Bionicle in a medieval style sounds really neat. Nice job on the builds, they’re cool as well. good mocs

1 Like

hehe the tyrant’s spear really reminds me of the pale king, cool mocs overall

3 Likes

I like the skirt design on the red queen.

4 Likes

@Rukah this you man?

3 Likes

Not enough air katanas

3 Likes

Those blades on his shoulders and spear tip are all a type of Air Katana.

2 Likes

not really though

3 Likes