The Bohrok Pitch- Brickonicle Idea/Pitch

Can’t wait to see them.

1 Like

Okay, I’m torn between these different designs at the moment.

The second (the blue one) is more accurate to the images, but the proportions (admittedly on both) are a little off. Thoughts?

3 Likes

I like the blue one a bit better. The necks are too long on both, but its not as bad on the blue one. I think a custom body would probably work better.
(Also sorry for the late reply. I was busy with family stuff)

1 Like

All good mate. I’ll go have a muck-round.
EDIT: Dangit, sorry @Political_Slime, I didn’t realize that I’d double posted. Would you mind fixing that when you have a tic? (Or is it possible for me to fox it?)

Slime: (sigh)

And here we go. Now edited to colour the teeth. And both rendered.

I’m actually a lot happier with these too. Of course, a proper line would likely have more custom mods, methinks, but this is still fun.

So to play off the lore in the OP, the reason that there’s different varieties of Bohrok and Bahrag is that I’m postulating that they adapt to the region that they’re in, or that they’re sensitive to the element of the region, owing to the Elemental Gods.

I’ll see if I can play around with the Cahdok/Rogue Lord before bed. I think elongated arms and shorter legs would work best for a quadrupedal build.

EDIT: And the Cahdok are now finished.

Very, very happy with these, I managed to get the more rugged, yet sinewy silhouette and differences that I was looking for. For whatever reason the Indominus hands wouldn’t slot into the arms, so I had to lengthen them with cylinders, but I felt that worked overall.

Whew! Christmas Day tomorrow here in NZ, so I’ll probably take a break then. Unless I get bored and make a Tahtorak.

4 Likes

These look absolutely amazing. Wonderful work.

1 Like

Thanks. (rubs back of head in embarrassment)
Would be nice to see what old @VelociJACKtor thinks of my interpretation of his concept. We do have him to thank at the root of it all.

1 Like

No problem. But here’s a thought I just had. What would they look like with Smaug heads or Dragon heads?

I did try the Ninjago dragon head in the basic sketch. The modifictions needed might have had the neck stick out too far.
Smaug would be interesting, but I’m not sure that LDD has his head. It’s larger than normal for dragons I believe.
That being said, I’m not sure if I’d be able to attach the antennae to both of them.

1 Like

Fair point.

Try Bluerender; it’s pretty simple to get and it will make LDD images look a thousand times better.

1 Like

Great to see you guys interested in my idea! Those build concepts for them are pretty cool. I was actually planning on making concept MOCs of the designs after Christmas with real part. Neat job on those!

2 Likes

The more the merrier, especially if the creator weighs in. And thank you both of you, and Merry Christmas (25th here).

1 Like

Merry Christmas to you as well.

Also, are there any concepts for Bohrok va?

1 Like

I think that in that case I’d leave it up to VelociJACKtor, but if I had to take a stab, maybe those little T. rex babies from ages back.

1 Like

Or maybe something like those little robot guys from Nexo Knights.

An easy way to fix a double post is to edit the original post and paste your second message into it, then delete the second post. That’s all we ever do when we fix double posts. Please do this yourself whenever possible.

1 Like

Ah, okay, so I am capable of doing that. Cheers Slime, I’ll be sure to do that in the future.

1 Like

like it though here’s my idea on hive jobs: so 1st are borhok-va who are basic workers fight to protect the hive and feed the queen. 2nd borhok-kal these are larger and stronger with primary jobs as soldiers(borhok-va make up the majority of the invasion force) weapons(borhok-va also have these) claws,teeth,and they vomit acid. 3rd brahag who is the
queen or lord lords sorta work like drone bees and mate with the queen. will send borhok-kal image. but concerning back story here’s an idea: about 50 years prior to our current adventure there was a mighty beast called the Brahag-Nui she was the ultimate borhok and soon her children were so numerous ( not kidding MILLIONS OF BORHOK) that they threatened to consume all the living things on arthraka so a tiroan girl named nokoma roused the matoran into action against these beasts so began what is known as the borhok war with the help of the managians they built a giant wall which successfully held them back but they needed the brahag-nui dead so they met the borhok in open combat on the savannah of voya-nui bordering motara in the bloodiest battle in arthrakian history known as the battle of voya-nui in which king matoro killed the brahag-nui though nokoma was killed by a rouge lord brahag she was cosidered a hero they saved the island at heavy losses but a brahag-nui rises every 50 years so another is on the rise… NOTE: there were other battles in the borhok war they just were not mentioned (the war lasted 5 years because of the battle of voya_nui was the main reason it was the bloodiest war in arthrakian history) will make post concerning borhok details in general

1 Like