The Book Discussion Topic

This one is for all the readers… (me included)

For example, questions might range from “What book(s) are you reading?” to “Do you have any book recommendations?”. I am always reading, so I have many book-related thoughts/suggestions.

Enjoy the discussion!

I am currently reading Ender’s Game for the third time.

1 Like

Currently reading:

Blood of Olympus, by Rick Riordan

The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, by Douglas Adams

1 Like

I finished Blood of Olympus and now I’m reading The Red Badge of Courage.

Walden is up next, so give me encouragement to pass these troublesome times :stuck_out_tongue:

I am currently reading Empire of Ivory, the fourth book in Naomi Novik’s Temeraire series, which is one the best series that I have ever read.

Currently reading Huckleberry Finn for my English class.
And I’m trying to hunt down Fullmetal Alchemist volumes at low prices.

2 Likes

Been reading books about JFK recently. It’s been pretty interesting to read about what went on in the 1960’s.

1 Like

@Chronicler
Are you able to tell me who killed JFK? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Lee Harvey Oswald was the definite killer.

1 Like

I’m finally finishing up the Inheritance Cycle after waiting four years to get the second and third books.

I also plan to read the remaining four Middle Earth books, eventually locate the eighth Artemis Fowl book, and then move on to possibly the bonkles books both new and old.

2 Likes

Those are both amazing series.

well done.

1 Like

I am currently reading Ranger’s Apprentice Book One: The Ruins Of Gorlan. Now I know that’s not a hard read but some many people want it from the library and there’s only 2 copies so when I receive it I need to read as much as I can.

The other books, well manga I’m reading is the One Piece series. I don’t really know if this counts but I am reading it on the internet since it would take me so much money to get all the books.

2 Likes

Heroes of Olympus (Book 3: Mark of Athena)

a physics textbook I found

Pasta Recipes

Warhammer 40,000: Blood Ravens: Omnibus

Yus.

Yus please.

Well, alright then.

1 Like

We need a book category…

4 Likes

I’m currently reading The Silmarillion. It’s a bit hard to get through, but fascinating at the same time. After that…there are probably 20 books I’ve bought that I still haven’t read. XD

1 Like

I’m currently reading Crime and Punishment. It’s quite gripping.

@John_Smith
Ooooooo! I’ve read it twice :stuck_out_tongue: What part are you on now?

2 Likes

Dostoyevsky FTW! :stuck_out_tongue:

Oromë just found the Elves, and Morgoth created the orcs from the ones he captured. I actually got this far once about ten years ago but gave up, so it’s kind of exciting to finally be getting past this point. XD

2 Likes

I just finished reading the third book in the Darksword Trilogy, (Triumph of the Darksword). It’s a magical kingdom book with a unique twist, one I’d recommend.

I’m also reading the Star Wars: Fate of the Jedi series.

And my college textbooks…

1 Like