no comment.

3 Likes

I eat his stupid hat.

7 Likes

that doesn’t mean no…

2 Likes

thank you for your service

4 Likes

interesting story so far ghiddy. even though i should probably read book of ramblings and book of logic first…

1 Like

Okay, I take that back.

Not only did you not kill Diero, but you certainly made him literally the coolest thing in this book thus far… well, I guess this gives me a chance to include him in my book cover in the end, so that’s exciting!

And, since chapter five is primarily action-packed, I don’t really have that many theories regarding it.

So, I think that Diero and the Diero lookalikes from this chapter are connected to Eilrach in one way or another, but I don’t have anything too specific yet.

I also have another theory, but I won’t disclose it for now, because I think that the world isn’t ready for it. And if I do share it, Ghid will certainly want so steal my kneecaps, which isn’t good because I like my kneecaps.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention this fella:

I have no idea who this is or if they are anyone at all…

At first I thought that this was Cronk, but since he had six arms in The Book of Logic and is undeniably dead at this point in the story (or maybe not, we don’t know how BoL is related to anything yet), that’s probably not him.

Oh and Chronicler would want to eat the party instead of trying to shoot them, so that’s certainly not him.

Yeah, you should definitely read the Book of Dreams before you read the Book of Dreams

7 Likes

Yeah you should read BoR and BoL first

1 Like

Dang
i fixed the mistake now don’t worry

2 Likes

if any of you can convince me that i am not tott i will be very surprised

2 Likes

You were added late, Ghid prolly made the decision for the protagonist very early on.

5 Likes

no

1 Like

It is my understanding that you’re in doubt.

Take these it’ll help you feel better

7 Likes

Octopus, eh? I like him already.

4 Likes

yeah you really should nerd

even though I hate them and they’re garbage and I want to die you really should catch up on the DEEP LORE and stuff and things

also cordax throws up in the first one (ramblings) so there’s some incentive for ya /s

heh

I have a feeling you’re really gonna like this book if the chase scene is entertaining ya.

Oh this is most definitely someone don’t worry.

Someone from the signup list? Well, maybe. No comment, as always.

You are not allowed to commit wholesome within 25 miles of a ghid novel

2 Likes

I finally got caught up, and I must say that I absolutely would wear a cowboy hat and do an awful southern accent if I were given the opportunity. Nice work

5 Likes

Okay, I can live with that. But who’s the head in this case?

6 Likes

still me
(tho ghid also didn’t definitively say i wasn’t tott so)

ME of course

I’m always the head

2 Likes

when THE HECK is the next chapter I am getting hungry again

8 Likes

Today I was in the mood for drawing something related to The Book of Dreams.

So, I made this doodle of my favourite character from the book, Diero!

It’s such a fun character design, I just couldn’t help myself

14 Likes