The Book of Dreams

So did I not get added after all despite responding to the open sign-up topic three times?

Correct. As per the signups rules, I am allowed to pick and choose based on reasons I do not have to disclose. Other members have frequently asked in the past, and for reasons I do not have to disclose I did not add them.

Among those was GoodGuy2006, who is only now included in this book due to the reason for his exclusion in past books being less of a factor here.

You better have read the last one mister.

Good presumption, but that remains to be seen. Honestly Iā€™m not sure if Tott will be the main character or simply a new way to observe the main character upon appearance. The second chapter will bring in some of the signup folks.

As for whether or not Tott is a boards memberā€¦ no comment. If what he claims is true, wearing an Akaku in this society is not so atypical, and perhaps other members will be seen sporting them as well.

On that note:

I know the implication here and no, there is no connection. Closest thing I can compare it to is a We Happy Few scenario, but Iā€™ll explain the concept more thoroughly in chapters to come.

ITā€™S ALL CONNECTED

Uhh I meanā€¦ no comment.

6 Likes

oh good i was worried there for a second

hmmmmm

Ah, I understand. I mustā€™ve missed that clause. I was worried it was something I did. Carry on

3 Likes

Donā€™t take it personally I guess?

donā€™t worry.

ā€¦about that specifically, as there are plenty other things you should be very, very worried about. gonna be a fun time.

2 Likes

good

wait ā€¦yesā€¦YES it must be!

I believe I know who this tott fellow is

2 Likes

speak thy wisdom

2 Likes

I have a theory also

Tiny Tott?

Tater Tott?

Other joke about him being short Tott?

Hear me out guys. Tott isnā€™t me.

1 Like

Is it @N01InParticular

why would it be me?

4 Likes

Just a theory
Iā€™m sure all will be revealed in time

Obviously itā€™s Ghid, because heā€™s Tott-alitarian.

5 Likes

Welp time for monopoly to break your skull again

/s

9 Likes

So is this going to be a sequel to book of ramblings?

2 Likes

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaybe

3 Likes